• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Park+ removed CC/DC option for gift vouchers

is there a post or thread where park+ fuel is properly explained ?
Is there any other benefits of it than buying fuel vouchers ? there's a standard 2% discount on fuel vouchers but i have no idea about this fuel thingy
Start using and explore the app, then you will get familiar with this fuel thingy !!

is there a post or thread where park+ fuel is properly explained ?
Is there any other benefits of it than buying fuel vouchers ? there's a standard 2% discount on fuel vouchers but i have no idea about this fuel thingy

This is the most discussed thread on the topic.

1. As of now MCC is not fuel, so you get 5% CB on SBI CB on top of 2% in-app CB.
2. You need to find a IOCL pump which accepts Vouchers
3. There's also park+ fuel, but you can try to understand that later

Last edited:

1. As of now MCC is travel, so you get 5% CB on SBI CB on top of 2% in-app CB.
so, we get 5X from Axis M!le$ card

1. As of now MCC is not fuel, so you get 5% CB on SBI CB on top of 2% in-app CB.
I forgot to mention but i already understood the 5+2 % discount as 2% is clearly mentioned while buying
I was trying to ask how the fuel that we have is related to fuel vouchers that we buy

I forgot to mention but i already understood the 5+2 % discount as 2% is clearly mentioned while buying
I was trying to ask how the fuel that we have is related to fuel vouchers that we buy
We can use the fuel Vouchers to purchase fuel

Alternate payment method

Life gift vouchers in offline retail stores

We can use the fuel Vouchers to purchase fuel

Alternate payment method

Life gift vouchers in offline retail stores
And what's the usual conversion rate ? 1L fuel in park+ app will allow me to buy 1L fuel voucher? And is there a limitation like upto 1l fuel can be redeemed in a transaction amount of 1000

And what's the usual conversion rate ? 1L fuel in park+ app will allow me to buy 1L fuel voucher? And is there a limitation like upto 1l fuel can be redeemed in a transaction amount of 1000
Park+ fuel is different. You need to have a minimum of 5L park+ petrol to redeem it. Coupons will come up every hour (500 off 2000, 150 off 1500, 100 off 1000, 50 off 500), it'll get over like flash sale, you need to be fast and have a bit of luck to land the better coupons. You can use the coupon to purchase fuel voucher after that. Once you get a coupon, you can get another one only after a week. The fuel Vouchers bought using coupons generated from park+ petrol are valid for T+1 day only.

By fuel voucher, i mean IOCL petrol voucher. It can be used like a gift voucher at IOCL pumps (not all pumps are aware/allow payment via Voucher). These can be bought without redeeming park+ petrol also

Will i get 5% cashback for transactions done at magicpin for tanishq gift card ?
Need to buy vouchers worth 80k but there's no option of using credit card on park+ for now

Back