• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

Since I am new to TDS/ITR, everything is a learning for me. Most of the cashbacks I receive are to wallets, statment adjusted or gift cards, this HDFC platinum debit card bill pay offer is the first one that gives me back directly to account. This striked my mind with what my CA said, so I wanted to know. That's all ;-)
As I said, Cashback is not at all a big issue... just forget about what ur CA said..
I am sure he must have got some cash back issued in his/ family members CC that he forgot to declare ;) ;) ...

Have fun

@CyberPsych ,
I will tell you one secret.. don't tell anyone..( okay just between you and me. not even my guruji @4uziaul )..

Just concentrate and spend all your time on how to grow your income exponentially.. (You must follow one rule: DON'T DO FRAUDS)...
When you earn heaps legally, all these CAs , IT officials, governments etc will be respecting you and find all the solutions in the world.for you. because they want a piece of the pie , you have..
Start worrying about how to increase your income, not about worrying about how to decrease the tax. ( leave it to the professionals)..
SShhhh , okay don't tell anyone this.. Just go to bed happily dreaming about how you would be a multimillionaire in the next few years.
and then wake up tomorrow and implemement those dreams...

Last edited:
@CyberPsych ,
I will tell you one secret.. don't tell anyone..( okay just between you and me. not even my guruji @4uziaul )..

Just concentrate and spend all your time on how to grow your income exponentially.. (You must follow one rule: DON'T DO FRAUDS)...
When you earn heaps legally, all these CAs , IT officials, governments etc will be respecting you and find all the solutions in the world.for you. because they want a piece of the pie , you have..
Start worrying about how to increase your income, not about worrying about how to decrease the tax. ( leave it to the professionals)..
SShhhh , okay don't tell anyone this.. Just go to bed happily dreaming about how you would be a multimillionaire in the next few years.
and then wake up tomorrow and implemement those dreams...
Forgot to mention don't tell @VISHESH_BANSAL maharaj also.. he will be lurking around all these threads. okay..

I mean when we pay by debit card, does hdfc bank sends us notification after some days that the credit card payment has been successfully transferred? Or do we have to wait for sms from our cc bank for money received?
are you talking about Bill pay CC payment using HDFC DC 1% CB?

I mean when we pay by debit card, does hdfc bank sends us notification after some days that the credit card payment has been successfully transferred? Or do we have to wait for sms from our cc bank for money received?
are you talking about Bill pay CC payment using HDFC DC 1% CB?
If so, after two days, go to Cards -> Enquire-> CashBack Enquiry and redemption .. You will see your CB earned here.

Pretty weird but I paid 1800 rupees Credit Card Bill via Mobikwik using HDFC Platinum DC. Should have received 18 reward points. Use this to pay lot of credit card bills of varied amounts and have always received 1% cashback. This time even after 5 days I have not received the reward points.

Made a bill payment using Platinum card on Billpay on 3rd September. Axis bill got settled today but debit card reward points still pending.
Last couple months I received the debit card reward points the next day of payment. Any idea on this?

Made a bill payment using Platinum card on Billpay on 3rd September. Axis bill got settled today but debit card reward points still pending.
Last couple months I received the debit card reward points the next day of payment. Any idea on this?
This delay usually happens on 1st week of each month. Need not to worry. Points will get credited in next 3-4 days.

Back