• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

Also, it is the date of the transaction that matters, not the date of points credit. Was curious about this and experienced it first hand this month
Last month I paid a CC bill, using BillPay, on the 28th of Feb. Got the points in March. The points that I received in March were counted in the Feb quota of points. I then paid 75K in March and got 750 points for March as well
So, in March I received 910 points on one HDFC DC (160 were for payments made in Feb and 750 were for payments made in March)

Also, it is the date of the transaction that matters, not the date of points credit. Was curious about this and experienced it first hand this month
Last month I paid a CC bill, using BillPay, on the 28th of Feb. Got the points in March. The points that I received in March were counted in the Feb quota of points. I then paid 75K in March and got 750 points for March as well
So, in March I received 910 points on one HDFC DC (160 were for payments made in Feb and 750 were for payments made in March)
Yes date of bill pay via dc they consider
One can do 75k bill on March 31st and another 75k on April 1st and on April 5th we can redeem 1500/- tested it

Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

View attachment 1249

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

View attachment 1250

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

View attachment 1251

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

View attachment 1252
I added my credit card cards to my hdfc bill pay but the transactions failed for cc payments using my platinum credit card. Please help

What date will be considered ? To avoid late fee or whatever consequences..

Date of payment done via hdfc bill pay
or
Date of credit in credit card account

I want to make BoB rupay card payment via hdfc bill portal.
BoB due date is 4th April.

I want to make payment on 1st April.

Because I paid full 75k this month via hdfc platinum debit card on billpay portal.

What date will be considered ? To avoid late fee or whatever consequences..

Date of payment done via hdfc bill pay
or
Date of credit in credit card account

I want to make BoB rupay card payment via hdfc bill portal.
BoB due date is 4th April.

I want to make payment on 1st April.

Because I paid full 75k this month via hdfc platinum debit card on billpay portal.
1 April will be considered

Back