• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

Thank you for responding to me. But still failing Can I get 1% cash back from Mobikwik also. How?

You will get 1% from HDFC
Go to Mobikwik, Choose credit card bill payment and select the card whose bill you want to pay
For mode of payment choose card payment and specify the details of the HDFC Platinum debit card
After 1-6 days you will get 1% points in HDFC which you can then convert to cashback
Note: If your bill is 12500 and above, use the code PAKKACB to get Rs 50 additional cashback in Mobikwik. This is real money and it will get added to your Mobikwik wallet within 1 day. It can then be used for any other payment via Mobikwik

Thank you for responding to me. But still failing Can I get 1% cash back from Mobikwik also. How?

Please post a screenshot of the error message and also a screenshot of your limits for the debit card. Maybe, by looking at these 2 screenshots, someone on the forum will be able to help you find out what is wrong

You will get 1% from HDFC
Go to Mobikwik, Choose credit card bill payment and select the card whose bill you want to pay
For mode of payment choose card payment and specify the details of the HDFC Platinum debit card
After 1-6 days you will get 1% points in HDFC which you can then convert to cashback
Note: If your bill is 12500 and above, use the code PAKKACB to get Rs 50 additional cashback in Mobikwik. This is real money and it will get added to your Mobikwik wallet within 1 day. It can then be used for any other payment via Mobikwik
Thanks. Is there any cap on 1% cb on Mobikwik

This happened to me as well for a new transaction on any new platform like Paytm MOBIKWIK etc. To get rid of this contact HDFC customer they will unblock your card afterwards it will work fine. Just 24hr thing.

HDFC stated due to security reason this happen.
Paytm still decline my request to pay CC bill with my HDFC Plat DC quoting MasterCard DC not allowed for this payment. MobiKwik don't have any issue.

Thanks. Is there any cap on 1% cb on Mobikwik
The cashback is from HDFC. So the same Rs 750 per month cashback limit applies
Mobikwik usually does not allow you to do a transaction of more than 20K at a time. So you will need to do multiple transactions of less than 20K
Mobikwik also provides cashback of its own, directly in the Mobikwik wallet, when you use a code (like PAKKACB). Some of these codes can be used only once a month. If the Mobikwik code gives cashback that is good, if it gives supercash it is mostly useless (as you can use only about 25 rupees worth of supercash per month and the supercash is valid for 3 months)

The cashback is from HDFC. So the same Rs 750 per month cashback limit applies
Mobikwik usually does not allow you to do a transaction of more than 20K at a time. So you will need to do multiple transactions of less than 20K
Mobikwik also provides cashback of its own, directly in the Mobikwik wallet, when you use a code (like PAKKACB). Some of these codes can be used only once a month. If the Mobikwik code gives cashback that is good, if it gives supercash it is mostly useless (as you can use only about 25 rupees worth of supercash per month and the supercash is valid for 3 months)
Can anyone please clarify if we are making payment of CREDIT CARD BILL PAYMENT THROUGH HDFC platform should I have to make TOTAL BILL AMOUNT payment at time. Because when I try to make Part payment it gets failed for my ICICI BANK CARD

Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

View attachment 1249

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

View attachment 1250

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

View attachment 1251

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

View attachment 1252
Instead of paying from the hdfc portal I do via paytm wallet as Paytm wallet doesn't charge you to add money via debit card(millennia card) and wallet cash back rate is same 1percent

View attachment 12768
1. Can you please until the status became active I can't be able to pay bill or what does it means.
2. Please suggest while making the payment which channel should I accept either through account or debit card for 1% reward points.
1) If you add card today then I suggest you pay any amount tomorrow and it should work. Status does not matter.
2) Always remember to choose debit card to earn 1%cashback

Back