• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

pay credit card bill with another credit card

Can you please elaborate a bit more.

Thank you !
Check if your used Airtel wallet previously. If it is in dormant, just leave it and create new wallet account from new number and done mini kyc. Then go to Amazon, you can pay the credit card bill from there. While payment choose Airtel NetBanking, Then enter your mobile number and MPIN, then click add and pay. There you will see credit or debit cards, Enter your card details and pay.

Maximum amount 9K per month. Do not open Airtel Savings Account. It is only for wallet users.

Check if your used Airtel wallet previously. If it is in dormant, just leave it and create new wallet account from new number and done mini kyc. Then go to Amazon, you can pay the credit card bill from there. While payment choose Airtel NetBanking, Then enter your mobile number and MPIN, then click add and pay. There you will see credit or debit cards, Enter your card details and pay.

Maximum amount 9K per month. Do not open Airtel Savings Account. It is only for wallet users.
Can Amex cards be used for loading money in airtel wallet ?

Can anyone suggest how to pay credit card bill with another credit card without any charges (or) minimal charges.
Mobikwik allows this, even paying of CC with same CC, but has a decent charge. Requires no special stuff, just go to CC bill pay, and add card number, it will allow same card to pay that bill in billing options.

Mobikwik allows this, even paying of CC with same CC, but has a decent charge. Requires no special stuff, just go to CC bill pay, and add card number, it will allow same card to pay that bill in billing options.
lol mobikwik is helping aggressively for MR and MS

Can Amex cards be used for loading money in airtel wallet ?
+1
trying to use my MRCC for 1.5k*4 like this way

What is the name of airtel app

I can see it is charging 2.95% charge for me when i pay with any credit card.

Yeah, it should be the last option, only good if Charge - Cashback = Less than interest rate, and you are being forced to carry a balance due to overspend.

so if I am getting 3% rewards rate on card, I never need to pay my credit card bill in a way, keep paying using the same credit card itself?? :)

so if I am getting 3% rewards rate on card, I never need to pay my credit card bill in a way, keep paying using the same credit card itself?? :)
Kind of, I assume like paytm, they might increase charges to 4.x%. But if you're always a net zero / positive from these transactions, then yes :)

D

Do they credit the amount immediately?
Takes 2-3 days to settle, credits next day of transaction mostly. Have tried IDFC, Axis, ICICI.

Back