• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

pay credit card bill with another credit card

anonymuos

TF Ace
Check if your used Airtel wallet previously. If it is in dormant, just leave it and create new wallet account from new number and done mini kyc. Then go to Amazon, you can pay the credit card bill from there. While payment choose Airtel NetBanking, Then enter your mobile number and MPIN, then click add and pay. There you will see credit or debit cards, Enter your card details and pay.

Maximum amount 9K per month. Do not open Airtel Savings Account. It is only for wallet users.
Still some things not clear to me. Do we need to add money from 1 CC to Airtel wallet to pay another CC bill or just use Airtel netbanking as a gateway for Amazon?

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
When I go to pay cc bill on Amazon , Most of the time , I see “temporarily unavailable due to technical issue” for airtel payment bank. Is that a common occurrence ?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When I go to pay cc bill on Amazon , Most of the time , I see “temporarily unavailable due to technical issue” for airtel payment bank. Is that a common occurrence ?
Yes, it's is common. Most of the time it will be unavailable. Try in the Morning between 8-10.
If a few payments fail on a particular bank (threshold unknown), Amazon marks it as unavailable. For Airtel, it fails most of the time as users don't get any OTP for tnx, so its very common for Amazon to mark it as unavailable

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mobikwik allows this, even paying of CC with same CC, but has a decent charge. Requires no special stuff, just go to CC bill pay, and add card number, it will allow same card to pay that bill in billing options.
- But what is the entry that reflects on both the credit card statements after the payment is made?

- Can both the Banks know that the payment was made via another credit card or does it reflect as Mobikwik wallet/UPI payment etc. on the statements?

Thank you @avishj

Satish

TF Premier
- But what is the entry that reflects on both the credit card statements after the payment is made?

- Can both the Banks know that the payment was made via another credit card or does it reflect as Mobikwik wallet/UPI payment etc. on the statements?

Thank you @avishj
@Bodhi - how did you reply in blue with change in font style?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

Thank you @avishj
Mostly yes
Think of a card statement which shows same card entries with same PG on same date for same amount
System AI will flag it instantly so no risk
Trust this clarifies

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Thank you @avishj
It works like this, you pay to Mobikwik / One Mobikwik Systems Pvt. Ltd. and after 1-2 days MobiKwikUPI is credited to your card.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Bodhi - how did you reply in blue with change in font style?
On desktop, there is a bar on top when you reply, with loads of formatting options. Else many sites also exist to generate unicode text with different formatting and colours.