• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paying your HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Bill via Amazon Pay

😢 I have a premium to pay in Oct.
Does HDFC Ergo take AGVs as payment?

now what? fear GIF by ZEE TV

The only way to work with HDFC Ergo seems to be to pay via their website. Nothing else works correctly. They do not use BBPS or Payzapp (which is HDFC's own network). I will pay directly from their site 🙁

The only way to work with HDFC Ergo seems to be to pay via their website. Nothing else works correctly. They do not use BBPS or Payzapp (which is HDFC's own network). I will pay directly from their site 🙁
Do they at least accept credit cards without extra charges?
Worst case I could make use of Apay card?

Hello Friends and fellow Credit Card holders, if you hold an HDFC ERGO health insurance like me, and want to maximize rewards / cashback while paying the bill, them this post is for you. Happy Reading!

What happened: We all know the best way to get maximum rewards while paying the HDFC ERGO bill is if you use Amazon gift cards and pay the bill via Amazon Pay Wallet. The issue is you can not fetch your insurance bill using Amazon Pay due to an unknown error with the DOB issue.

What's the solution: Just Dial! Yes, the platform doesn't charge any convenience fee and you can pay the bill too! Just select the Amazon Pay Wallet option in the payment page and voilá! You would've gotten some really good rewards while paying your insurance bills!

What's the Catch: While Entering the details to fetch the bill, leave the DOB field empty, and proceed with the payment.

Link to the Insurance Page, Remeber to Log In before you pay your bill!

I tried through Just Dial. However it's charging me 1.6% Platform fee + GST on top of that
1729328450638.webp

Back