• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm - Fuel Wallet to HP Pay Wallet and LPG Cylinder Booking

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This is for those interested in "How to utilise Paytm cashback saved in Paytm FUEL WALLET " to book a HP LPG Cylinder..

This HP Pay wallet can also be used for various purchases at HP Petrol Stations where HP Pay is accpeted...
This way you can utilise your Paytm Fuel Wallet without wasting it.
You can also book HP LPG Cylinder for your friends and family thru HP Pay App....

When we add money / pay for purchases in HP Pay using Paytm Wallet , it actually takes any amount lying in FUEL Wallet first and then takes any deficient amount from the actual Paytm Wallet.. i.e. it debits Fuel Wallet first and then Paytm Wallet if necessary. All this is automatic.

To load from paytm fuel wallet, it charges 1% + GST , at the same time paytm gives some CB.. At the end it evens out.. HP Pay also gives some Happy Coins ...

For a load of Rs 950 into HP Pay from Paytm Fuel Wallet. It charged Rs.961 an gave a CB of Rs 15 in Paytm .
For Cylinder booking of Rs 955, it gave 27 Happy coins equivalnet to Rs 6.75

I am posting the screenshots of both HP Pay and Patym Wallet .. all are self explanatory...

Note:
1)While registering for HP Pay App, please use same phone number that is used for HP LPG Booking, then it will fetch your Gas Agency details automatically..
2) The beauty is, you can book LPG Cylinder for others also, like for your friend / family

Happy Paytm Fuel Wallet usage !!!!....

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 19.48.27.jpg WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 19.48.28.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 7.59.47 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 8.20.52 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 7.48.27 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 7.49.54 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 8.28.42 PM.jpeg

Last edited:

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One caveat, when I tried doing this, the T&C on the Paytm offer said it is only valid once and only applicable on payments greater than 700. Not sure if it was showing 700 as the minimum amount because I was transferring 720 from Paytm to HP Pay.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks for this. I was wondering how to find a petrol bunk that will accept Paytm fuel wallet. This gives an out to use it in HP Pay.
No problem... Glad that it is useful to someone...

When you go there , the POS machine/ Swipe machine he holds will have written Paytm on it... there is someother name for this service provider of these machines..
I will let you know when I come to know again...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
One caveat, when I tried doing this, the T&C on the Paytm offer said it is only valid once and only applicable on payments greater than 700. Not sure if it was showing 700 as the minimum amount because I was transferring 720 from Paytm to HP Pay.
for me it was not showing any minimum, may be max 100.. can't remember now..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No problem... Glad that it is useful to someone...

When you go there , the POS machine/ Swipe machine he holds will have written Paytm on it... there is someother name for this service provider of these machines..
I will let you know when I come to know again...
Thanks for this. I was wondering how to find a petrol bunk that will accept Paytm fuel wallet. This gives an out to use it in HP Pay.

I remeber now I think it is Pine Labs machine..
"Paytm" will be written on this swipe machine .. Looks like below:... may not be exactly, but similar...

a910-all-in-one-pos-machine-1000x1000.jpg

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I remeber now I think it is Pine Labs machine..
"Paytm" will be written on this swipe machine .. Looks like below:... may not be exactly, but similar...

a910-all-in-one-pos-machine-1000x1000.jpg

If you find a Paytm Swipe machine like above, you actually don't need HP Pay wallet.. you can directly scan from Paytm Fuel Wallet...from Paytm App...
It takes money from Paytm Fuel Wallet first and then from main wallet , if the bill amount is greater thatn Fuel Wallet balance...

If you find a Paytm Swipe machine like above, you actually don't need HP Pay wallet.. you can directly scan from Paytm Fuel Wallet...from Paytm App...
It takes money from Paytm Fuel Wallet first and then from main wallet , if the bill amount is greater thatn Fuel Wallet balance...
my local IOCL station has paytm upi. as long as total bal of normal wallet + fuel wallet is more than txn amt, scan & pay using paytm directly deducts from the fuel wallet. I once paid 100% from fuel wallet.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
my local IOCL station has paytm upi. as long as total bal of normal wallet + fuel wallet is more than txn amt, scan & pay using paytm directly deducts from the fuel wallet. I once paid 100% from fuel wallet.
yes correct.. thats what I said... first from Fuel Wallet and then from the main wallet( if required)...