• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm Postpaid Close Request?

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
I use Paytm postpaid last 12 months but my limit is still 4k. Limit increase offers are not coming. I want to increase my Postpaid limit.

My idea:- Closed postpaid then reopen with new limit

Paytm postpaid closed then reopen is possible or not??

If possible then please reply me

I use Paytm postpaid last 12 months but my limit is still 4k. Limit increase offers are not coming. I want to increase my Postpaid limit.

My idea:- Closed postpaid then reopen with new limit

Paytm postpaid closed then reopen is possible or not??

If possible then please reply me
Yes. Possible. I did the same. I was having 9000 limit with 0% convenience fee. They closed (took more than a month to close) my postpaid account after several conversations. Again got offer for 60,000 but with 1% convenience fee. So did not activate. They demoted me from delite category to lite category. So, proceed only when you can take risk of 1% convenience fee. You might still be delight customer but who knows. They made me lite.

I am having PAYTM POSTPAID for the past few years. Stopped using it when they started charging so called CONVENIENCE FEE.
Yesterday when i was paying a local shop using QR i accidentally clicked(default payment) PAYTM POSTPAID and it went through.
My limit is 25k. Will close it once the bill is generated.

I will write a email . It was paytm postpaid account and will call tomorrow lets see

Thank you 👍
Cibil dispute resolution is kind of useless they will not change anything without confirmation from financial institutions so, better to write to the institution with proper details and latest cibil report.

Back