• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PayTM SBI RuPay Credit Card Launched | TechnoFino Opinion

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
SBI Card and Paytm have already introduced two co-branded credit cards: Paytm SBI Credit Card and Paytm SBI Select Credit Card.
Today, they have launched a RuPay variant of the Paytm SBI Credit Card.
Paytm SBI Cards.jpg

The benefits remain the same, including 3% cashback on travel expenses on the Paytm app, 2% cashback on all other spends on the Paytm app, and 1% cashback on all other spends.
However, there will be no cashback provided for fuel and wallet loading.
Earned cashback will be added to your PayTM gift voucher balance every month.
The new feature of the RuPay variant is that you can link this credit card to the UPI network.

In terms of the card's value, it can be considered as a basic card. However, I would suggest exploring better options. For instance, by using the Axis Ace Credit Card, SC Smart Credit Card, or SBI Cashback Credit Card, you can earn more real cashback easily instead of receiving cashback in the form of Paytm gift voucher balance.

Will it include wellness rupay benefits also?
and how can one apply? cant find a link to apply online
PNB is particular for Annual Income criteria. So make sure you submit correct documents. They first rejected my Salary Slip stating that the min Annual Income required is 5L. I had to mail them back that the document submitted reflects on the monthly income. I'll advise that you submit ITR as well.

PNB is particular for Annual Income criteria. So make sure you submit correct documents. They first rejected my Salary Slip stating that the min Annual Income required is 5L. I had to mail them back that the document submitted reflects on the monthly income. I'll advise that you submit ITR as well.
Thanks bro i applied
now vkyc needed to be done will update

Did you get it?
its been a month now...applied and everything was done
then they keep mailing that documents discrepant and then again after mailing all documents etc
10 days back recieved mail from them all the docs has been received and verified and afterwards no response.
Now i have completely forgot about pnb as well and using TATA NEU & KWIK AXIS
Both are pretty good and satisfied with them now..Will keep pnb if i received the card may be after a month or so

SBI Card and Paytm have already introduced two co-branded credit cards: Paytm SBI Credit Card and Paytm SBI Select Credit Card.
View attachment 17311

The benefits remain the same, including 3% cashback on travel expenses on the Paytm app, 2% cashback on all other spends on the Paytm app, and 1% cashback on all other spends.
The new feature of the RuPay variant is that you can link this credit card to the UPI network.

In terms of the card's value, it can be considered as a basic card. However, I would suggest exploring better options. For instance, by using the Axis Ace Credit Card, SC Smart Credit Card, or SBI Cashback Credit Card, you can earn more real cashback easily instead of receiving cashback in the form of Paytm gift voucher balance.
Paytm SBI Credit Card and Paytm SBI Select Credit Card unboxing pic:

Note - Both card available on RuPay's Platinum platform.

paytm sbi.jpg

No Rupay select even after naming select. Poor Paytm/SBI.
Bank tier name is "Select" but It doesn't mean that the card network tier name will also be the same.

Similar to HDFC Platinum debit card.

HDFC Platinum debit card is not available on RuPay platform yet but HDFC bank issue Premier debit card and this card is available on RuPay's Platinum platform.

ICICI Bank card naming is perfect -

1) ICICI bank debit card (normal debit card) - available on RuPay's Platinum platform

2) ICICI bank coral debit card - available on RuPay's Platinum platform

3) ICICI bank Rubyx debit card - available on RuPay's Platinum platform

4) ICICI bank Sapphiro debit card - available on RuPay's Select platform.

View attachment 17311

What is Cashback percentage on UPI payments ? 1% ?

its been a month now...applied and everything was done
then they keep mailing that documents discrepant and then again after mailing all documents etc
10 days back recieved mail from them all the docs has been received and verified and afterwards no response.
Now i have completely forgot about pnb as well and using TATA NEU & KWIK AXIS
Both are pretty good and satisfied with them now..Will keep pnb if i received the card may be after a month or so
Did you get the PNB card?

Back