• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PayZapp bill payment issue

Sanjay

TF Select
I am not able to pay my bills through pay Zapp nor I am able to pay bills through hdfc bill desk. Does someone know why so? Last month also I was not able to pay. I thought there might be a bug or problem but this time also the same. I have hdfc cc as well as Debit Card

The biller which you’re trying may have some monthly threshold and it gets reaching soon by all users
I have similar experience with scb bill pay and upon query they said so
So what do I do in this case? I have even removed the limit and tried paying the bill. But still, it is saying failed. Don’t know what is happening. I had hdfc cc that’s why I am paying so that I can get extra reward points. Do you know some solution? It will be highly appreciated.

So what do I do in this case? I have even removed the limit and tried paying the bill. But still, it is saying failed. Don’t know what is happening. I had hdfc cc that’s why I am paying so that I can get extra reward points. Do you know some solution? It will be highly appreciated.
wait for a couple of days it will go automatically; as long as we need rewards thats the only option i feel

Back