• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

phani11

TF Select
Hey guys,
With the trick that was shared, cc to hdfc payzapp to uber money load to Paytm wallet to bank.

Does it work after 1 lacs ? After 1 lacs, I was able to do add in payzapp but while adding on uber, payzapp showed error that, limit exceeded.
I raised the ticket, and they said that debit from payzapp limit is 1 lacs but adding to payzapp is 2 lacs. Attached ss for the same.

Did anyone experience the same please suggest ? @Abhishek012
@Wealth is my birth right! @Credit Karma @Chaitanya-a @chaitanya @Rahul Gupta @CREDITDATA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230316_145648_PayZapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230316_145648_PayZapp.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 238
Yes, max 1 lakh spend per month on new payzapp app.
But i remember one guy in one of the thread claimed that he rotated 6 lacs ( with 3 payzapp accounts and got 6000 cashback from RBL ).

I didn't know this 1 lacs limit.. after 1 lacs , i added 19k and the customer service saying they can't do anything but wait for next month. Mera kuch faida to hota h but last me hmesha paise fas jaate h 🥲🥲

Last edited:
But i remember one guy in one of the thread claimed that he rotated 6 lacs ( with 3 payzapp accounts and got 6000 cashback from RBL ), looks like fake then..

I didn't know this 1 lacs limit.. after 1 lacs , i added 19k and the customer service saying they can't do anything but wait for next month. Mera kuch faida to hota h but last me hmesha paise fas jaate h 🥲🥲
Bro wait karo and which card you are using for payzap topup?

Hey guys,
With the trick that was shared, cc to hdfc payzapp to uber money load to Paytm wallet to bank.

Does it work after 1 lacs ? After 1 lacs, I was able to do add in payzapp but while adding on uber, payzapp showed error that, limit exceeded.
I raised the ticket, and they said that debit from payzapp limit is 1 lacs but adding to payzapp is 2 lacs. Attached ss for the same.

Did anyone experience the same please suggest ? @Abhishek012
@Wealth is my birth right! @Credit Karma @Chaitanya-a @chaitanya @Rahul Gupta @CREDITDATA
I am unlucky to try new app still in waitlist
So old wallet 10k max which went smooth

Back