• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

Delink Paytm from uber and try again.
Do every transaction less than 10k and Don't do large transactions each time, if you did 9998 first, next time only load 100/200.
After this , go to Paytm wallet and transfer to bank what you loaded.
Continue the process
Not allowing even ₹100 load after 2 payments of 6k

payzapp wallet card, mobikwik wallet cards activation won't be counted as bnpl and have credit score impact, right? i deally they shouldn't as we are only spending our own balance, but just wanted to confirm.
Note - BNPL cards are already discontinued by RBI.

Now all BNPL cards are wallet cards and linked with our wallet.

when you transaction through Mobikwik wallet to paytm wallet load via Uber app, use full mobikwik balance and use only this payment gateway -

mk success.jpg

But i remember one guy in one of the thread claimed that he rotated 6 lacs ( with 3 payzapp accounts and got 6000 cashback from RBL ), looks like fake then..

I didn't know this 1 lacs limit.. after 1 lacs , i added 19k and the customer service saying they can't do anything but wait for next month. Mera kuch faida to hota h but last me hmesha paise fas jaate h 🥲🥲
That was me and i also said in 2 months.

That was me and i also said in 2 months.
Hey thanks, I was looking for that thread.
Payzapp team said that we can add 2 lacs in wallet but can not spend more than 1 lacs from wallet.. so I thought..

Is this true ? Were you able to do transaction more than 1 lacs ?

Back