• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

I'm unaware if this Payzapp trick. Can someone please tell me how to add and send it back to account? 😅

First setup new payzapp beta app with the above link.
Ones you see new payzapp card in new app, add money to wallet by any cc.
Then go to uber, link your Paytm wallet and add money from uber to Paytm using credit card/ debit card, here enter your payzapp card details and boom..
Generally Paytm allows you 4k monthly by entering actual credit card number but Paytm consider this new payzapp prepaid card as a hdfc debit card and bypass limit of 4k.

tried from Zomato to paytm...says prepaid card not allowed...not able to add from uber to paytm..can you show screenshots as proof of trf 1 lac from oayzapp to uber to paytm...

tried from Zomato to paytm...says prepaid card not allowed...not able to add from uber to paytm..can you show screenshots as proof of trf 1 lac from oayzapp to uber to paytm...
1st i didn't try on Zomato to Paytm, i tried from uber to paytm..
2nd Did you try new payzapp card ? Or old one ?

3rd regarding proof , check attachment

T
First setup new payzapp beta app with the above link.
Ones you see new payzapp card in new app, add money to wallet by any cc.
Then go to uber, link your Paytm wallet and add money from uber to Paytm using credit card/ debit card, here enter your payzapp card details and boom..
Generally Paytm allows you 4k monthly by entering actual credit card number but Paytm consider this new payzapp prepaid card as a hdfc debit card and bypass limit of 4k.
Thanks for the info!

1st i didn't try on Zomato to Paytm, i tried from uber to paytm..
2nd Did you try new payzapp card ? Or old one ?

3rd regarding proof , check attachment
you falied 3 payments on March 16...looks like loophole fixed...did you try today to do trf?...tried with new payzapp card

can you please help me? when i enter mobile and turn off inernet, it says network error and doesnt go ahead. if i dont turn off internet, it says waitlisted. is yours dual sim?
Yes dual sim, first uninstall old payzapp app. Nd try with steps mentioned.
I tried 3/4 times and it got successful

That's also correct but new payzapp prepared card is recognised as debit card, so Paytm allows to add. Kind of a new loophole
Mayamoney wallet card (10k), mobikwik wallet card (2.5k) also working.

free credit card loading.

Edit - when you use mobikwik wallet card, must check red color one payment gateway will one, otherwise mobikwik will charge 2.5% something. also use full mobikwik wallet balance throuhg mobikwik wallet card.

Mayamoney wallet card (10k), mobikwik wallet card (2.5k) also working.

free credit card loading.

Edit - when you use mobikwik wallet card, must check red color one payment gateway will one, otherwise mobikwik will charge 2.5% something. also use full mobikwik wallet balance throuhg mobikwik wallet card.
payzapp wallet card, mobikwik wallet cards activation won't be counted as bnpl and have credit score impact, right? i deally they shouldn't as we are only spending our own balance, but just wanted to confirm.

payzapp wallet card, mobikwik wallet cards activation won't be counted as bnpl and have credit score impact, right? i deally they shouldn't as we are only spending our own balance, but just wanted to confirm.
Yes, those are wallets / prepaid cards. Not shown in cibil.

Those are additional services,
Almost every wallet has a prepaid card and they also tie-up with 3rd party bnpl companies,
The one you see in your photo, is a bnpl card ( additional services from mobikwik).

Back