• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

Last add money was more than 48 hours back. I didn't had that 20k or 3-4 transactions issue ever. I was able to load even 40-50k on few occasions.

Working for you today? See if it goes till OTP page. Maybe my account is blocked for third party loading.
You shouldn't load anything above 20k in a single transaction. Thats a red signal and may get your account blocked from third party loading.

Loading is working super smooth now. No lost in space error. Can try.

However my IDFC Card was blocked from loading wallet after 2 loads even though I authorised the payment via call with them. None of the other bank has done this.

Hey thanks, I was looking for that thread.
Payzapp team said that we can add 2 lacs in wallet but can not spend more than 1 lacs from wallet.. so I thought..

Is this true ? Were you able to do transaction more than 1 lacs ?
That's true. Transaction not happening after 1Lac.

Loading is working super smooth now. No lost in space error. Can try.

However my IDFC Card was blocked from loading wallet after 2 loads even though I authorised the payment via call with them. None of the other bank has done this.
Hey, seriously, I too loaded approx 60k from idfc to payzapp. I didn't get any call from idfc but go calls from payzapp guy, whom I finally blocked.
Tell more about this how your card blocked from wallet load.

Hey, seriously, I too loaded approx 60k from idfc to payzapp. I didn't get any call from idfc but go calls from payzapp guy, whom I finally blocked.
Tell more about this how your card blocked from wallet load.
Don't know what happened but loading of higher amount was not going successful multiple times after I utilised 50% of credit limit.
Just now loaded Re 1 to BB wallet and Payzapp wallet both went successful.

Back