• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

Hey CC Enthusiasts,

Do you think for credit card payments, the best way would be to directly load the amount to Payzapp (upto 1 lakh) and then use the Payzapp Virtual debit card for credit card payment? I am planning to go by this way for most of my Credit card payments.

I have SC ultimate for wallet loads which will ensure 3.3% of every load of 1 lakh, so that helps as well. My only concern is if the Payzapp card can be used on most of the payment gateways or is there some restriction?

Hey CC Enthusiasts,

Do you think for credit card payments, the best way would be to directly load the amount to Payzapp (upto 1 lakh) and then use the Payzapp Virtual debit card for credit card payment? I am planning to go by this way for most of my Credit card payments.

I have SC ultimate for wallet loads which will ensure 3.3% of every load of 1 lakh, so that helps as well. My only concern is if the Payzapp card can be used on most of the payment gateways or is there some restriction?
PayZapp > Credit Card bill > Kotak and BOB Cards Only (Can be paid with Payzapp Wallet)

The PayZapp virtual card does not support payment of credit card bills, with the exception of Kotak and BOB cards that can be paid through BBPS within the PayZapp app. To pay your credit card bill, you will need to transfer funds to Paytm via Uber and make the payment there.

Note: PayZapp Card > Uber > Paytm Wallet> Credit Card bill ( Bit risky be cautious when doing with large amounts)

Last edited:
is it safe to load 25k in one transaction to payzapp wallet and load it via uber to paytm?
First send loading instruction from uber to Payzapp. When you successfully reach till otp page, then load that same amount to Payzapp wallet and type the otp on uber page after loading.

This will save you from unnecessary stuck money in Payzapp wallet.

And in the otp gate, click on 'send 4-digit otp'. Don't go with Authorization via Payzapp route.

First send loading instruction from uber to Payzapp. When you successfully reach till otp page, then load that same amount to Payzapp wallet and type the otp on uber page after loading.

This will save you from unnecessary stuck money in Payzapp wallet.

And in the otp gate, click on 'send 4-digit otp'. Don't go with Authorization via Payzapp route.
Earlier it used to be static by inputting our payzapp login pin which is easy and not dependent on sms

Back