• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp Error

demedge

TF Buzz
is anyone getting this error in payzapp?
i am using this on samsung note 10+ and disabled developer options too but the server understands my mobile is rooted which is not the case.

Attachments

• Payzapp issue.jpg
    Payzapp issue.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 33

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i am using this on samsung note 10+ and disabled developer options too but the server understands my mobile is rooted which is not the case.
Facing the same problem...
It clearly says your os was rooted..are you sure you haven't done anything with Android?
Try updating OS and App..
I don't use Note 10 +

There is a lot discussed here in a related subject..please check..

Thread 'Help: Towards PayZapp Bootloader Crash ⚠️ Fix' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/help-towards-payzapp-bootloader-crash-⚠️-fix.17816/

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Facing the same problem...

To find out, if your system is rooted .. Settings -> About Phone - > Status Info-> Phone Status = "Official" .. If it is "official" , it is not rooted. If it is "custom" rooted...

You can also check to see if your device is supported by PayZapp..
GO to Play store -> Under PayZap App -> Whats New -> go down to the bottom of the page and find out if your device is supported by PayZap....

1696178046023.png

Last edited:

demedge

TF Buzz
To find out, if your system is rooted .. Settings -> About Phone - > Status Info-> Phone Status = "Official" .. If it is "official" , it is not rooted. If it is "custom" rooted...

You can also check to see if your device is supported by PayZapp..
GO to Play store -> Under PayZap App -> Whats New -> go down to the bottom of the page and find out if your device is supported by PayZap....

1696178046023.png
Checked both the things are present as shown in ur screenshots.
The app worked while installing and validating thru sms when the new version of payzapp was launched post unistalling the older version.

demedge

TF Buzz
It clearly says your os was rooted..are you sure you haven't done anything with Android?
I don't use Note 10 +

Thread 'Help: Towards PayZapp Bootloader Crash ⚠️ Fix' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/help-towards-payzapp-bootloader-crash-⚠️-fix.17816/

I don't use Note 10 +

My handset last update is Android 12. I will not receive any new os update but security updates are pushed quarterly by Samsung.