• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PayZapp wallet loading issue

iM23

TF Select
On March 7, I tried to load the PayZapp wallet using the ICICI Coral Rupay card but till now (today is 12 March) the status is pending. I contacted them through the help section of the app but all they said was "We'll update you with a solution as soon as possible." The app also showed "Resolution by 11 March 2024". So, now what should I do? Should I call HDFC customer care or register a grievance on the consumer helpline?

Solution
Hey there ICICI coral rupay card is super slow, I bought a fridge on Flipkart on 3rd of October and Marchant confirmation happned on 13th of october (Which usually happens in 3 working days). And I cancelled a order on zomato and I coudn't prosses refund to ICICI coral rupay card after trying for 3 months they sent the ammount to my savings account. Rupay ICICI is bit laggy we have to be paitent as it takes really long for marchent confirmations.

Gaara

TF Ace
Hey there ICICI coral rupay card is super slow, I bought a fridge on Flipkart on 3rd of October and Marchant confirmation happned on 13th of october (Which usually happens in 3 working days). And I cancelled a order on zomato and I coudn't prosses refund to ICICI coral rupay card after trying for 3 months they sent the ammount to my savings account. Rupay ICICI is bit laggy we have to be paitent as it takes really long for marchent confirmations.

Solution

iM23

TF Select
Oh, now I get it. Okay, I'll wait then.

iM23

TF Select
Just before a few minutes, I checked the iMobile app and saw that the amount had been refunded.