• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PAYZAPP - Surprisingly Slick

I've never used Payzapp before but now thinking of trying it based on experiences posted on this thread. Some questions:
1. If I login into Payzapp using my mobile number registered with HDFC bank, will it automatically fetch my account and debit/credit cards or will it let me choose?
2. Does the app automatically create a UPI I'd for the HDFC account or is there a option to opt out?
3. Is the prepaid card given to all the customers by default or do we get an option not to take it?
In short, I intend to use this app only to use smartbuy and manage my cards. Should I download this app or continue using mycards and smartbuy website separately?

I've never used Payzapp before but now thinking of trying it based on experiences posted on this thread. Some questions:
1. If I login into Payzapp using my mobile number registered with HDFC bank, will it automatically fetch my account and debit/credit cards or will it let me choose?
2. Does the app automatically create a UPI I'd for the HDFC account or is there a option to opt out?
3. Is the prepaid card given to all the customers by default or do we get an option not to take it?
In short, I intend to use this app only to use smartbuy and manage my cards. Should I download this app or continue using mycards and smartbuy website separately?
Any Insights?
@SSV @Zacobite @Gaara @HumorSimpson @its_karan @MrJJ @pinki

I'm only having credit card with HDFC, When I registered with PayZapp it automatically fetched my details - and showed "Full Kyc Account"
- But I had to manually add my credit cards for Using rupay credit cards.

Infromation from friend who has HDFC account - PayZapp does not automatically create a UPI ID for your HDFC account. You can choose to link your HDFC account with UPI if you wish, but it’s not mandatory. You have the option to opt out of UPI integration.

- PayZapp does offer a virtual prepaid card, but it’s not given to all customers by default. You can decide whether you want to use the prepaid card or not. If your primary goal is to use SmartBuy and manage your cards, you can continue using PayZapp for those specific purposes.

Has been sometime since I installed Payzapp. So I will try to answer some aspects-
1. You have to add the cards. Cards are not fetched automatically. Account details get fetched if you add the account for upi.
2. I don’t think it’s automatic. We can create our own upi id.
3. I installed payzapp after I opened hdfc account. I didnt have hdfc credit card at that time. Payzapp prepaid card was immediately visible. You meed to load it only if you want.

I would say. Its a good app. Much better than Mycards. Install it.

Back