• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PAYZAPP - Surprisingly Slick

... except for DCB and Infina. Other HDFC cards rarely make it to anyone's top 3 list. So, relax instead of spending too much time on HDFC CC. 😊

In one of those rare cases, my Moneyback actually makes the top of the list, if I consider just the CL part of it!

And I am quite relaxed instead of spending any of what is available on my CC. :)

Among Indian bank hdfc gives more importance to Axis and sbi cl as they don't give ridiculous le like icici.

Ha ha. For me also ICICI was the first in offering what looked like a 'ridiculous' LE back then!

But they got far outstripped since by the ridiculousness of the LEs offered by both Axis and ...... HDFC themselves (who took the crown)! :)

Did you try to contact them on mail? Also try to place a closure request and explain rhe reason to them. Keep some outstanding so that they don't close the card.
That's not my experience though! In fact they are insisting on giving me the same junk MB after the imminent renewal as well

I have Millennia amd Tata Neu.
I didn't get you.
If you apply for another card through c2c you can get LE. It works in axis. Should work in hdfc also.

Like if you have 50k cl in axis. Apply another cc like select/atlas c2c against icici sapphiro 5L. Axis gives higher cl for new cc. Then you can ask them to match same cl for all cards.

Did you try to contact them on mail?

Yes I did, to Grievance.Redressal. it was intercepted by some rookie customer care person, and I was directed to write to Chennai with ITR etc. etc. I was also advised that all upgrades are payable! I didn't get back to them. The closure bluff I haven't tried.

Back