• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Plaza Premium Lounge B - Delhi T3 International

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello:

Do anyone has any experience in using their credit card to access the Lounge B at Delhi T3 International? Someone told me recently that the lounge is now reserved for Airline loyalty passengers. Credit card passengers are being directed to Lounge A.

IDFC Wealth Credit Card lists Lounge B in their lounge list but Dreamfolks customer care concurs with the above info. Axis Magnus also has Lounge B in its lounge list. Does anyone has any experience using Lounge B recently?

Thanks

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello:

Do anyone has any experience in using their credit card to access the Lounge B at Delhi T3 International? Someone told me recently that the lounge is now reserved for Airline loyalty passengers. Credit card passengers are being directed to Lounge A.

IDFC Wealth Credit Card lists Lounge B in their lounge list but Dreamfolks customer care concurs with the above info. Axis Magnus also has Lounge B in its lounge list. Does anyone has any experience using Lounge B recently?

Thanks
Visited the premium plaza lounge recently but I am not sure what you mean by Lounge A and Lounge B.

There were two entry queues — One where they were accepting VISA and MasterCards and had a notice that said no trolley bags allowed. And the other where they were accepting business class boarding passes, AmEx and Diners cards and I entered using Amex Plat Travel with my cabin-sized trolley bag.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Visited the premium plaza lounge recently but I am not sure what you mean by Lounge A and Lounge B.

There were two entry queues — One where they were accepting VISA and MasterCards and had a notice that said no trolley bags allowed. And the other where they were accepting business class boarding passes, AmEx and Diners cards and I entered using Amex Plat Travel with my cabin-sized trolley bag.
There are two lounges at T3 International Departure. One is at level 3 and the other one is at level 4.