• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please help me choose an Accor hotel

Riya Sharma

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
In the whole month of September I will be on Paid leave due to Company expansion. This year has been very stressful for me so would like to go to a serene hotel for the whole month and just relax. Lie in the bathtub for hours, read books, go to a beautiful beach, sit on grass for hours, eat at a seaside restaurant and do some thinking in a quiet place, etc. A hotel where very less people are at would be preferred of course. Do not wish to travel internationally right now, so please recommend hotels in India.
A lot of the Accor hotels I have looked at seem to be at the city's center and in places of hustle and bustle/business centers and I want to completely get away from that for a short while.
I have about 243000 points and want to book a hotel for 25 days. I have only ever stayed in ITC, Hyatt and Marriott before this so kind of inexperienced with Accor too. It would also be nice if you guys could tell me if I need to buy a membership on top or something which would benefit me. Write now on the lowest/starting Accor tier.

I will greatly appreciate any help provided here.

Last edited:
Do check out Novotel Dona Sylvia. It is in south goa, and little away from city. Matches with what you want to do as well. Rest of all Accor hotels are in major cities

You told that international destination is off limits, but still one suggestion would be to go try Phuket or Krabi. Very good quality Accor hotels there. You can go to Thailand without any Visa as well till November

Do check out Novotel Dona Sylvia. It is in south goa, and little away from city. Matches with what you want to do as well. Rest of all Accor hotels are in major cities

You told that international destination is off limits, but still one suggestion would be to go try Phuket or Krabi. Very good quality Accor hotels there. You can go to Thailand without any Visa as well till November
Yeah krabi seems perfect for this. Also not much crowd in September.
will definitely consider this next year and Visa shouldn't be a problem as I am a Singaporean citizen

In the whole month of September I will be on Paid leave due to Company expansion. This year has been very stressful for me so would like to go to a serene hotel for the whole month and just relax. Lie in the bathtub for hours, read books, go to a beautiful beach, sit on grass for hours, eat at a seaside restaurant and do some thinking in a quiet place, etc. A hotel where very less people are at would be preferred of course. Do not wish to travel internationally right now, so please recommend hotels in India.
A lot of the Accor hotels I have looked at seem to be at the city's center and in places of hustle and bustle/business centers and I want to completely get away from that for a short while.
I have about 243000 points and want to book a hotel for the whole month. I have only ever stayed in ITC, Hyatt and Marriott before this so kind of inexperienced with Accor too. It would also be nice if you guys could tell me if I need to buy a membership on top or something which would benefit me. Write now on the lowest/starting Accor tier.

I will greatly appreciate any help provided here.
why did you put the post in the devaluation category?

Back