• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please suggest any other 0 MAB premium bank accounts such as ICICI Wealth Management account

@Bodhi ICICI Wealth Management is Zero AMB after meeting TRV norms right?
Nop, I think after making the initial funding. I can't say for certain as my account was bumped to Wealth Management.

But, some members have posted on the forum that they were able to get a 0 MAB ICICI Wealth Management account with large initial funding.

Nop, I think after making the initial funding. I can't say for certain as my account was bumped to Wealth Management.

But, some members have posted on the forum that they were able to get a 0 MAB ICICI Wealth Management account with large initial funding.
I was asking to understand your Q better.

So, you are looking for Premium Bank Accounts with Zero AMB - which can be opened just with high initial funding (but you dont' want to maintain any TRV).

In that case, very few options are available.

ICICI Wealth is an option, but it is just because they don't downgrade (things can change in future)
HDFC Imperia can be another option, few people say that HDFC doesn't downgrade (again - it will depend on luck factor)

For me, both ICICI & HDFC did send emails to downgrade and I was able to retain by speaking to RM/BM - considering long association.

In my experience, for most banks' Premium Account we need either high AMB (like 1-2 lakhs) or high TRV (25/30 lakhs+ in FD, Insurance, Stock etc) to offer Premium Account with Zero AMB.

I was asking to understand your Q better.

So, you are looking for Premium Bank Accounts with Zero AMB - which can be opened just with high initial funding (but you dont' want to maintain any TRV).

In that case, very few options are available.

ICICI Wealth is an option, but it is just because they don't downgrade (things can change in future)
HDFC Imperia can be another option, few people say that HDFC doesn't downgrade (again - it will depend on luck factor)

For me, both ICICI & HDFC did send emails to downgrade and I was able to retain by speaking to RM/BM - considering long association.

In my experience, for most banks' Premium Account we need either high AMB (like 1-2 lakhs) or high TRV (25/30 lakhs+ in FD, Insurance, Stock etc) to offer Premium Account with Zero AMB.
Thank you @mgforce

I've been hearing about IDFC Wealth. Any idea?

Thank you @mgforce

I've been hearing about IDFC Wealth. Any idea?
It doesn't work by high IP. You have to open account and maintain between 5 to 10 L for few months, ask for upgrade. But account is never Zero Balance - 10K or 25K AMB.

Just check my recent post on IDFC Wealth thread wherein other members updated me on the same

Back