• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Card Application

Hi,

I had applied for PNB Rupay Select Card on 6th June 2023 via online. The Video KYC was not applicable. The next day I got SMS that my application is lying discrepant.

On asking Customer Care they said I need to send ITR and Form-16 for last 2 years with 3 month payslip and 6 month bank statement.

I sent everything but still they say that my application is in process. How long will it take for their process and how will I be notified of the status (email/SMS) ?
Have you sent the signed documents or have sent the documents without signing?
If you sent without signing then they may ask the documents again and again. Go through the post suggested by @paresh22

Last edited:
Hi,

I applied for PNB Rupay Select Card on June 6th. I got the Application Ref No and Provisional Credit Limit of Rs.380000. How much can we actually expect?

I have provided 3 month sal slip, 6 month bank statement, last 2 year Form16 and ITR.

Reactions: Rkr
Hi,

I applied for PNB Rupay Select Card on June 6th. I got the Application Ref No and Provisional Credit Limit of Rs.380000. How much can we actually expect?

I have provided 3 month sal slip, 6 month bank statement, last 2 year Form16 and ITR.
What is total annual income as per ITR ?

They are very professional in approving card with half of the assigned provisional limit.so expect nearly 2L.

Last edited:
I have sent the docs but did not sign. They acknowledged the receipt and said my application will be processed soon.
If you have got the acknowledgement for the same then most probably decision on your application will be taken within 2-3 days and same will be intimated to you via SMS.
If you are having good CIBIL Score with NIL observations then PNB will easily approve your card..Wishing you all the best for about to become PNB card customer 😃😃😃😃

If you have got the acknowledgement for the same then most probably decision on your application will be taken within 2-3 days and same will be intimated to you via SMS.
If you are having good CIBIL Score with NIL observations then PNB will easily approve your card..Wishing you all the best for about to become PNB card customer 😃😃😃😃
Thank you very much @Rkr!

Reactions: Rkr
Wow you seem to have very good income or relationship with PNB.
PNB does that with everyone. Never give final CL same as provisional limit.
Provisional limit was 3L but actual limit is 1L for me.
These guys will show something for provisional limit and actual limit will be 1/3 of that.

for me they showed 9.5L but finally got 3L
We can ask for Review of limit after six months with same ITR/payslips.

Back