• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Card Application

Hi, even today I got an SMS that my application is lying discrepant. I really don't know what they mean.

Are they expecting aignnature in the docs or something else? The Customer Care is absolutely clueless and it's waste of time, the branch is also useless.

How can I get clarity on what they need for speedy process and is there a way to escalate and get this done quickly as already 20 days over since I applied.

Hi, even today I got an SMS that my application is lying discrepant. I really don't know what they mean.

Are they expecting aignnature in the docs or something else? The Customer Care is absolutely clueless and it's waste of time, the branch is also useless.

How can I get clarity on what they need for speedy process and is there a way to escalate and get this done quickly as already 20 days over since I applied.
Just send all the signed copies of documents including ITR to
Creditcardpnb@pnb.co.in
For speedy processing of your application.

Last edited:
i have sent them documents 4 days back today again for the same message that application is lying discrepant
i feel its system generated msg that keep on sending but no response from customer care side

They sent me same discrepant sms even after getting this card physically :ROFLMAO:
Can you let me know how you applied and how you sent the docs? How many times you got the discrepant sms and how you got to know your card is approved?
Really curious as their email contact and customer care are of no use.

Can you let me know how you applied and how you sent the docs? How many times you got the discrepant sms and how you got to know your card is approved?
Really curious as their email contact and customer care are of no use.
I applied online, no relationship with PNB, immediately completed vkyc on same day.
Next day got vkyc completed sms. Evening got discrepant sms, called customer care. They asked to send ITR documents which I sent immediately.
Next second day got email reply that they received my documents.
Next 2 days nothing happened.
Fifth day I got sms about approval and set my virtual card.
After that it took another 5 days to get card physically due to weekend days.
After 5 days of physical delivery of card, got second time discrepant sms but I ignored as I already got physical card.

Yes customer care is very slow.

I applied online, no relationship with PNB, immediately completed vkyc on same day.
Next day got vkyc completed sms. Evening got discrepant sms, called customer care. They asked to send ITR documents which I sent immediately.
After 5 days of physical delivery of card, got second time discrepant sms but I ignored as I already got physical card.

I sent docs to email id creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in

When did you apply? I applied this month and VKYC is not applicable for me.

Back