• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Card Application

Yes I did activated and then virtual card appeared for me. I checked that "Card activation", I am also getting "No data found" but my card working fine.
Did you get your card?? Because when my card was approved and in shipment I couldn’t activate the card and can use it.

Hope that’s the case. You can activate the card only once it’s received on Genie App.

Have you sent the signed documents or have sent the documents without signing?
If you sent without signing then they may ask the documents again and again. Go through the post suggested by @paresh22
Hi all,

Got my card approved sms today. Activated my card using PNB Genie App. I did not send the docs the second time, I called Customer Care and they said to ignore the Discrepant sms before 2 days.

Did you get your card?? Because when my card was approved and in shipment I couldn’t activate the card and can use it.

Hope that’s the case. You can activate the card only once it’s received on Genie App.
I got my card in May month only. I activated it just after I received card approved message. I did not needed physical card.

@Rkr Is it true that PNB credit card does not send email notification for transactions we do? I have not been receiving email notifcations, just to have proof of this issue I used email support to which they replied after 7 days to call on customer care number. Customer care said there is only sms notification facility for PNB cards.

@Rkr Is it true that PNB credit card does not send email notification for transactions we do? I have not been receiving email notifcations, just to have proof of this issue I used email support to which they replied after 7 days to call on customer care number. Customer care said there is only sms notification facility for PNB cards.
Yes .As of now only SMS alerts for transactions. Statements are coming on mail only.

Strangely, I didn't receive the PNB Credit Card statement over email last month. As I had been many days, I opened app and was surprised to see, that even this month statement has not been sent on email.
Also, due to missed statement, I didn't pay last month and have levied late payment charges & other charges

Anyone faced similar issue?

PS: Searched Spam, Trash etc but didn't find email. I'm sure it never came.

Strangely, I didn't receive the PNB Credit Card statement over email last month. As I had been many days, I opened app and was surprised to see, that even this month statement has not been sent on email.
Also, due to missed statement, I didn't pay last month and have levied late payment charges & other charges

I faced it 2 months back. I now check the app after bill generation date. Cant trust them

My first PNB cc statement

IMG_20230721_172454.jpg

Reactions: Rkr
I am trying to apply for PNB card...
OTP is coming like after 5 mins... Like i tried today atleast 10 times...everytime it is coming after 5 minutes only..

Anyone facing the same issue...

No network issues and i am getting other bank OTPs for transactions correctly...

Back