• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB credit card application

Shiblu

TF Neo
I applied PNB credit card upload all documents and Completed VKYC now got a mail they asking Form 16 I don't have Form 16 . Can I send others bank credit card statement. PNB can approve on card to card basis.

Attachments

• IMG_20240626_180133.jpg
    IMG_20240626_180133.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 55
I applied PNB credit card upload all documents and Completed VKYC now got a mail they asking Form 16 I don't have Form 16 . Can I send others bank credit card statement. PNB can approve on card to card basis.
What documents you have submited before vdky ? I have submited last three month salary slip along with last six month bank statement

Can you tell me whats document you have submitted??? I have submitted payslip and bank statement Annually income 3.72 lakh will they approved that or not ???

OKEY so i should left the application there are many banks provides card on cibil based
Well if you still want to get this card there are some threads here check them

and

Back