• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

Via which medium do PNB sends the card ?

Coz i have received an Indiapost speedpost tracking I'd yesterday that my consignment has been booked in Chennai !!

I'm confused because I've also booked an eterna add on card that was approved yesterday. I guess BOB uses bluedart ?

Anyone who received the card plz help.

Via which medium do PNB sends the card ?

Coz i have received an Indiapost speedpost tracking I'd yesterday that my consignment has been booked in Chennai !!

I'm confused because I've also booked an eterna add on card that was approved yesterday. I guess BOB uses bluedart ?

Anyone who received the card plz help.
i believe

bob - ecom
pnb - dtdc

PNB is just entering the game which is on due to BHIM. We need to wait till they become good at it.
However, their services, including those in Savings Account is slower than most banks. Just account opening took 7 days.

PNB is just entering the game which is on due to BHIM. We need to wait till they become good at it.
However, their services, including those in Savings Account is slower than most banks. Just account opening took 7 days.
Flipkart gv at 10% off using PNB Credit cards upto 1250 - https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-digital-gift-card/p/itm431334b24f8a2?pid=GVOGGZWHZRKHAQ9G

loot lo jaldi se. Note - PNB Credit card users buy 6250x2 times to utilize the full 10% discount offer.

The best part of the pnb website is when I select that i am existing customer, put my pan and account number, it says no account found 😄. Planning to visit the branch today and check if they are accepting physical applications.

Back