• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Card and UPI offers, Discussion and News group

This group is only for RuPay Card and UPI offers, Discussion and News. Any other Falana card, Dhimkana card discussion is not allowed.

Quick Overview

Category
Credit Cards
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

PNB RuPay NCMC Platinum International Debit Card

jetesh

TF Ace

Card Type

Platinum International Contactless NCMC Debit Card

Eligibility

Any PNB Customer (~as per account guidelines)

Usage

International Variant - Global (Domestic & International) usage allowed

ATM Limit (Cash Withdrawal) per day

Rs. 1,00,000/-

PoS / eCom Limits (Combined) per day

Rs. 3,00,000/-

Personal Accidental Insurance Cover*

Personal Accident Insurance cover (Accidental Death or Permanent Total Disability) of upto Rs. 2,00,000/-.
Cardholder needs to perform minimum one successful Rupay Card induced financial transaction at any POS/E-com, both Intra and Inter-bank i.e. on-us or off-us within 30 days prior to date of accident including accident date of RuPay Cardholder.
( please Click here >>Cards)

Lounge facility*

Domestic Airport lounge program for RuPay Platinum Debit Card provides access to cardholders two (2) times per calendar quarter per card in any of the 50+ participating Domestic Airport lounges.
International lounge program provides access to cardholders two (2) times per calendar year in any of the 500+ participating International Airport lounges.
For updated lounge list, refer to NPCI RuPay Website

Issuance Charges

Primary Debit Card – Rs. 250/-

Add-On Debit Card - Rs. 250/-

Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC)

Rs. 250/-

Replacement Charges

Rs. 250/-

Validity Period

7 Years (Expiry is encountered on last day of the Debit Card expiry month)

Other features

• Personalised Debit Card.
  • Can be used at all POS terminals, E Com Websites / Apps and ATMs across India.
  • International Acceptance
    Accepted at Discover / Diner enabled POS machines, ATMs & E Com websites / apps. The POS and ATM machine should be Chip and PIN enabled. Non 3D secure transactions (i.e. transactions without OTP / PIN are not permitted).
  • Contactless transactions
    Individual transaction up to Rs. 5000/- allowed without PIN at NFC enabled POS Terminals with Rs. 5000/- as daily overall limit.
  • Offline mode
    Works in offline (NCMC) mode at enabled merchants/operators wherever the functionality is live like DMRC, etc.
  • Regular Discount offer across all categories as provided by NPCI from time-to-time. For latest offers, refer to NPCI (RuPay) Website – For more details, Click here. Below are the few offers* available for reference:-
    • Amazon* - 20% Instant Discount on bill payments and recharges capped at INR 100 once per card per month for the minimum transaction amount of INR 129; valid on Fridays. Instant Discount on bill payments and recharges is applicable only on following categories- Mobile Recharge, DTH recharge, Electricity Bill, Gas Cylinder Bill, Mobile Postpaid bill, broadband, Piped Gas, Cable TV and Water Bill.
    • Swiggy* - 20% instant discount on Swiggy food orders capped at INR 100 once per card per month for the minimum transaction of INR 129 done; valid on Fridays.

*Personal Accidental Insurance Programs , Lounge Access and offers (Amazon & Swiggy) - All these facilities on Debit Cards are sponsored by NPCI, Terms & Condition are subject to change as per guidelines issued by NPCI.
For More Details Visit : https://www.pnbindia.in/card-index.html

Last edited:
What do you want to communicate?
Isn't this info available on PNB website?

You have not put any effort here. have not even mentioned the reason you created this thread.

What do you want to communicate?
Isn't this info available on PNB website?

You have not put any effort here. have not even mentioned the reason you created this thread.
I seriously have to tell you why ? Nevertheless, let me give you a few solid explanations if you ask:

1. This is a newly launch PNB debit card. Customers of PNB are hardly aware of this new debit card, if you ask them.

2. This seems to be a community or forum centered around cards, banking, and other related topics. We can inform them of any updates pertaining to anything significant for this community.

3. If my work is done by copying and pasting and it doesn't take much work, So why should I expend effort creating the content? It's just clever and smart work.

Last edited:
Good that you have included PNB (less discussed) products as well. I have question now, how was the experience accessing international lounge in foreign country (which are obviously included in Rupay website). Has anyone here so far accessed it? If yes please do share the experience and acceptance. Note I am planning to visit Thailand so I want to use it. Thanks.

Back