• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Rupay Select credit card still not dispatched - Suggest a action item

girish3456

TF Premier
My PNB Rupay Select credit card got approved on 30th January 2024, however still the card is not dispatched - Suggest a action item.

Finally received my physical PNB Rupay Select credit card just now

Attachments

• PNB Rupay CC.png
    PNB Rupay CC.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Shalbin

TF Buzz
My PNB Rupay Select credit card got approved on 30th January 2024, however still the card is not dispatched - Suggest a action item.

Finally received my physical PNB Rupay Select credit card just now
Can we have Rupay Platinum and Rupay Select together in active state? Currently Rupay Platinum is with me, Can i apply for Rupay Select and Use both cards or one gets blocked?
Could you please clarify

girish3456

TF Premier
Can we have Rupay Platinum and Rupay Select together in active state? Currently Rupay Platinum is with me, Can i apply for Rupay Select and Use both cards or one gets blocked?
Could you please clarify
Yes friend you can but the limit approved on currently using PNB Rupay platinum credit card will be shared along with rupay select credit card. Rupay Select credit card won't be approved with separate credit limit

sam1803

TF Buzz
How long did it take for you guys to get PNB card approved? I had applied on 18th March still waiting on an update from their side. Checking in Genie app it says pending with auditor.

Last edited:

girish3456

TF Premier
How long did it take for you guys to get PNB card approved? I had applied on 18th March still waiting on an update from their sitem Checking in Genie app it says pending with auditor.
Rukho Zara.... Sabar Karo

For me it took almost 20 working days to get approved.

Hope you have submitted your bank statement in which your salary is getting credited along with your ITR.

girish3456

TF Premier
For me the card got approved last month and I have annual fees of 590 to be paid in 10 days. But I'm yet to receive the physical card, I don't even know how to activate the card since I have no details of it. I have PNB savings account but cant find a way to pay it off
Could you please share the snapshot for my reference from the statement for the card joining fee deduction saying what they have deducted, so that I will recheck my statement whether they have deducted for me or not

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Waise ek baat batao, what is so special about PNB RupAy. Reddit card?
Asking since I think i can get it easily, coz I have titanium salary account in pnb ( don’t ask me why) :D

girish3456

TF Premier
Waise ek baat batao, what is so special about PNB RupAy. Reddit card?
Asking since I think i can get it easily, coz I have titanium salary account in pnb ( don’t ask me why) :D
It's almost LTF which gives you domestic and international airport lounge access without any spend criteria. To get the annual fee waiver which is 750 + taxes, we just need to make atleast 1 transaction of any amount can be as less as 1 rupee every quarter which is quite easy for any one to achieve (can be UPI/pos/e-commerce). That's why I too got one

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It's almost LTF which gives you domestic and international airport lounge access without any spend criteria. To get the annual fee waiver which is 750 + taxes, we just need to make atleast 1 transaction of any amount can be as less as 1 rupee every quarter which is quite easy for any one to achieve (can be UPI/pos/e-commerce). That's why I too got one
And what is the reward rate?