• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Rupay Select credit card still not dispatched - Suggest a action item

girish3456

TF Premier
My PNB Rupay Select credit card got approved on 30th January 2024, however still the card is not dispatched - Suggest a action item.

Finally received my physical PNB Rupay Select credit card just now

Attachments

• PNB Rupay CC.png
    PNB Rupay CC.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

abhiver

TF Premier
Mine is also pending from last 2 week. They just keep sending me SMS every 4 or 5 days notifying that they are facing some technical difficulty in dispatching my Card, meanwhile I can use the Card virtually through their Genie App

supermohit

TF Buzz
If you activated the virtual card before dispatching it then you will never receive physical card it.
It happened with me. Their system doesn't show dispatch pending status when you activate the virtual card.

girish3456

TF Premier
Cross checked with the bank staff. I disagree with your comment. At the time of entering the application, if the person selects as virtual card only, only then they won't be getting a physical card.
If you activated the virtual card before dispatching it then you will never receive physical card it.
It happened with me. Their system doesn't show dispatch pending status when you activate the virtual card.

abhiver

TF Premier
Customer Care told me today that it take 15 to 20 working day for the card to get Print from the date of approval of the Card. Once Printed, then card will be delivered within 5 working days.

anonymuos

TF Ace
Dunno about RuPay Select but for PNB RuPay Platinum CC which I got in Nov 2022, I activated virtual card before only from Genie app and even did a txn for 10% off and then physical card arrived a week later.

girish3456

TF Premier
Not yet. My approval date is 8th Feb. And I haven't done any transaction also. Just created the profile in their mobile app to check the card number.
Ok. My Rupay Select credit card got approved on January 30th 2024. I have started using it as I have activated it. Only waiting for physical card now. Also joining fee is not yet charged for me too

yb24

TF Premier
Cross checked with the bank staff. I disagree with your comment. At the time of entering the application, if the person selects as virtual card only, only then they won't be getting a physical card.
No bro it is true the card will never reach you it has been 1 month 20 days but I didn't get physical card neither the tracking I'd.I will request other people to never apply pnb card ,it is the worst psu bank ,they are not customer friendly.They will not pickup your call neither reply on email.Their technical issue is happening from 2 months🤣🤣.Everytime they give new excuses.I have today closed my credit card without receiving physical card yet.

prash1161

TF Ace
No bro it is true the card will never reach you it has been 1 month 20 days but I didn't get physical card neither the tracking I'd.I will request other people to never apply pnb card ,it is the worst psu bank ,they are not customer friendly.They will not pickup your call neither reply on email.Their technical issue is happening from 2 months🤣🤣.Everytime they give new excuses.I have today closed my credit card without receiving physical card yet.
I recently visited branch to close my account.
They were calling to people to collect card.
So may be card has been delivered to branch .
Just check once .