• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Rupay Select credit card still not dispatched - Suggest a action item

girish3456

TF Premier
My PNB Rupay Select credit card got approved on 30th January 2024, however still the card is not dispatched - Suggest a action item.

Finally received my physical PNB Rupay Select credit card just now

Attachments

• PNB Rupay CC.png
    PNB Rupay CC.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

girish3456

TF Premier
No bro it is true the card will never reach you it has been 1 month 20 days but I didn't get physical card neither the tracking I'd.I will request other people to never apply pnb card ,it is the worst psu bank ,they are not customer friendly.They will not pickup your call neither reply on email.Their technical issue is happening from 2 months🤣🤣.Everytime they give new excuses.I have today closed my credit card without receiving physical card yet.
For alternate resolution, I have dropped a complaint in consumer forum a week back. Let's see what happens

girish3456

TF Premier
No bro it is true the card will never reach you it has been 1 month 20 days but I didn't get physical card neither the tracking I'd.I will request other people to never apply pnb card ,it is the worst psu bank ,they are not customer friendly.They will not pickup your call neither reply on email.Their technical issue is happening from 2 months🤣🤣.Everytime they give new excuses.I have today closed my credit card without receiving physical card yet.
Just now looped all the required people from PNB & filed a complaint on the same in consumer forum. But fingers crossed as of now, need to see what reply I will be receiving on these. Am going to file a case on PNB in Banking ombudsman as well in a day or two. I want my Physical PNB rupay select card, so lets see will get it or not. Will post you the updates till I get the card or till I close my card...

1708531206551.png

1708531275751.png

girish3456

TF Premier
By next card 🤣.

I am also waiting, it is still in printing phase as per customer care... Meine bola...Bhai Aisa kya special card chapwa rahe ho usmein. 🤣
Sorry it's next week. After speaking to customer care people once in every 3 to 4 days & lodging a complaint in consumer forum, I think yesterday morning they have recreated a new PNB Rupay Select credit card (as I can see 2 cards from yesterday in my PNB genie mobile app). However I thought of activating the new card once I receive the physical card. I am this card may be by next week. Customer service team is telling the technical issue which was there from last 1 month or more than a month is been resolved now itseems & they have started dispatching the cards itseems. So whichever card I receive first, will keep that card and will block the other one.

Will keep you posted once the card got dispatched and delivered

yb24

TF Premier
Bro they are making excuses only they also told me same in Feb starting but they will never send you physical card because there technical issue will exist forever ,one of there technical support team told me that there delivery partner dtdc has dumped them and they are finding new partners ,and from two months they are not able to find partners.🤣🤣.Bro think twice to go ahead with pnb now because for only getting a physical card you have to call them multiple times in future how will they assist you while private bank delivery only in 2 days from issuing of card.
Sorry it's next week. After speaking to customer care people once in every 3 to 4 days & lodging a complaint in consumer forum, I think yesterday morning they have recreated a new PNB Rupay Select credit card (as I can see 2 cards from yesterday in my PNB genie mobile app). However I thought of activating the new card once I receive the physical card. I am this card may be by next week. Customer service team is telling the technical issue which was there from last 1 month or more than a month is been resolved now itseems & they have started dispatching the cards itseems. So whichever card I receive first, will keep that card and will block the other one.

Will keep you posted once the card got dispatched and delivered

girish3456

TF Premier
Bro they are making excuses only they also told me same in Feb starting but they will never send you physical card because there technical issue will exist forever ,one of there technical support team told me that there delivery partner dtdc has dumped them and they are finding new partners ,and from two months they are not able to find partners.🤣🤣.Bro think twice to go ahead with pnb now because for only getting a physical card you have to call them multiple times in future how will they assist you while private bank delivery only in 2 days from issuing of card.
But on 9th January 2024, I have received PNB physical Visa credit card & then after card conversion on 22nd January 2024 I have received PNB physical Rupay Platinum credit card.

yb24

TF Premier
But on 9th January 2024, I have received PNB physical Visa credit card & then after card conversion on 22nd January 2024 I have received PNB physical Rupay Platinum credit card.
Bro same happened with me they delivered visa card in 4 days only after application but rupay card never reached me.

arjun697

TF Premier
For me the card got approved last month and I have annual fees of 590 to be paid in 10 days. But I'm yet to receive the physical card, I don't even know how to activate the card since I have no details of it. I have PNB savings account but cant find a way to pay it off

girish3456

TF Premier
Finally my PNB Rupay Select credit card got dispatch. Delivery date is March 9th. After multiple followup's over emails and calls, finally they have created a new PNB Rupay Select credit card on my name again and dispatched the new one (which I haven't activated yet, will activate it once I receive the physical card on 9th March). Thank god. At last am getting my physical PNB Rupay Select credit card. Please find the attachments for reference.

1709554130871.png

1709554194612.png

Attachments

• IMG-20240304-WA0029.jpg
    IMG-20240304-WA0029.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 11

girish3456

TF Premier
By next card 🤣.

I am also waiting, it is still in printing phase as per customer care... Meine bola...Bhai Aisa kya special card chapwa rahe ho usmein. 🤣
Bro, finally my PNB Rupay Select credit card got dispatch. Delivery date is March 9th. After multiple followup's over emails and calls, finally they have created a new PNB Rupay Select credit card on my name again and dispatched the new one (which I haven't activated yet, will activate it once I receive the physical card on 9th March). Thank god. At last am getting my physical PNB Rupay Select credit card. Please find the attachments for reference.

1709554130871.png

1709554194612.png

Attachments​

IMG-20240304-WA0029.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 0

girish3456

TF Premier
Did you ultimately get your physical card?
Bro finally my PNB Rupay Select credit card got dispatched. Delivery date is March 9th. After multiple followup's over emails and calls, finally they have created a new PNB Rupay Select credit card on my name again and dispatched the new one (which I haven't activated yet, will activate it once I receive the physical card on 9th March). Thank god. At last am getting my physical PNB Rupay Select credit card. Please find the attachments for reference.

1709554130871.png

1709554194612.png

Attachments​

IMG-20240304-WA0029.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 0

Last edited: