• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Rupay Select credit card still not dispatched - Suggest a action item

girish3456

TF Premier
My PNB Rupay Select credit card got approved on 30th January 2024, however still the card is not dispatched - Suggest a action item.

Finally received my physical PNB Rupay Select credit card just now

Attachments

• PNB Rupay CC.png
    PNB Rupay CC.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

abhiver

TF Premier
Finally my PNB Rupay Select credit card got dispatch. Delivery date is March 9th. After multiple followup's over emails and calls, finally they have created a new PNB Rupay Select credit card on my name again and dispatched the new one (which I haven't activated yet, will activate it once I receive the physical card on 9th March). Thank god. At last am getting my physical PNB Rupay Select credit card. Please find the attachments for reference.

1709554130871.png

1709554194612.png
Congratulation :) I hope now they will dispatch my card too by next week.

abhiver

TF Premier
Hopefully my friend. Do let us know.

So that people who are interested in PNB Rupay credit cards will gain some confidence in getting a physical credit card
Sure, Based on your experience, we can say that Physical card is delivered within 45 days of approval. and in-between they will send statement for Joining Fee, which one has to pay to avoid late fee :D

girish3456

TF Premier
Sure, Based on your experience, we can say that Physical card is delivered within 45 days of approval. and in-between they will send statement for Joining Fee, which one has to pay to avoid late fee :D
Actually as per my conversation with one of the bank staff, they told there was a shortage of PVC cards in between which is why it got delayed itseems don't know how much true this statement is

girish3456

TF Premier
Is joining fee has been charged from you. Have you activated virtual card & have you started using it virtually

girish3456

TF Premier
Yes it is 590.
I think pnb is sending my 2nd select credit card i think so. Now I need close one after receiving the physical rupay select credit cards.

Recently approved card already got dispatched from Delhi (it's at Bilaspur right now) & old one which is approved on 30th Jan 2024 is getting ready for dispatch from Mumbai. So hopefully you too can expect your card sooner

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0306_041811~3.png
    Screenshot_2024_0306_041811~3.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 13

Shalbin

TF Buzz
My PNB Rupay Select credit card got approved on 30th January 2024, however still the card is not dispatched - Suggest a action item
Same here with PNB Rupay Platinum, Contacted CC and mailed several times. They were quoting as technical issues.
What to do now? Any updates regarding the same?!.

girish3456

TF Premier
Same here with PNB Rupay Platinum, Contacted CC and mailed several times. They were quoting as technical issues.
What to do now? Any updates regarding the same?!.
For me, after multiple follow-up's finally they have dispatched my PNB Rupay Select credit card on 5th March, which will delivered on 9th March by Delhivery couriers.

Once talk to customer care. Earlier there was a issue from DTDC courier partner i guess. Now it got resolved as they have changed from DTDC to Delhivery. So hopefully you may get the card soon. Once talk to customer care & drop an email on the same to creditcardho@pnb.co.in

In my case my first credit card with PNB was approved on 5th Jan 2024 which Visa Gold (received physical card with in a week), then converted to Rupay Platinum on 12th Jan 2024 (received physical card with in a week) & then again I have placed a request to convert from Rupay Platinum credit card to Rupay Select credit card (got approved on 30th Jan 2024) for which I have been waiting since Jan 30th.

Dropped multiple emails, lodged a complaint in consumer forum. Atlast they have issued one more Rupay select credit card (approved on 29th feb 2024) on my name and they have dispatched it finally on 5th March 2024. Also now 2 days back, i can see that my Rupay select card which got approved on Jan 30th is also got dispatched I assume

Last edited:

girish3456

TF Premier
Mine is also pending from last 2 week. They just keep sending me SMS every 4 or 5 days notifying that they are facing some technical difficulty in dispatching my Card, meanwhile I can use the Card virtually through their Genie App
Finally received my physical PNB Rupay Select credit card just now

Attachments

• PNB Rupay CC.png
    PNB Rupay CC.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 0

girish3456

TF Premier
If you activated the virtual card before dispatching it then you will never receive physical card it.
It happened with me. Their system doesn't show dispatch pending status when you activate the virtual card.
Hi bro, I have activated my card on 30th Jan 2024 & yes, finally I have received my physical PNB Rupay Select credit card just now

Attachments

• PNB Rupay CC.png
    PNB Rupay CC.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 0

girish3456

TF Premier
Dunno about RuPay Select but for PNB RuPay Platinum CC which I got in Nov 2022, I activated virtual card before only from Genie app and even did a txn for 10% off and then physical card arrived a week later.
Finally received my physical PNB Rupay Select credit card just now bro. Activated my Rupay select credit card on 30th Jan 2024 (before receiving physical card)

girish3456

TF Premier
No bro it is true the card will never reach you it has been 1 month 20 days but I didn't get physical card neither the tracking I'd.I will request other people to never apply pnb card ,it is the worst psu bank ,they are not customer friendly.They will not pickup your call neither reply on email.Their technical issue is happening from 2 months🤣🤣.Everytime they give new excuses.I have today closed my credit card without receiving physical card yet.
Finally received my physical PNB Rupay Select credit card just now bro

Attachments

• PNB Rupay CC.png
    PNB Rupay CC.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 2