• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved Axis cc getting rejected for no reason

tomar

TF Buzz
I applied for Axis cc card multiple times after after receiving offer calls from the bank. They always tell me it's pre-approved and LTF based on my CIBIL, no proof needed. However, after I apply and complete the verification, Axis rejects the application without providing a reason. When I approached the bank, they were unable to provide any information. I already have HDFC, ICICI, and SBI cards with a CIBIL score over 780.

I applied for Axis cc card multiple times after after receiving offer calls from the bank. They always tell me it's pre-approved and LTF based on my CIBIL, no proof needed. However, after I apply and complete the verification, Axis rejects the application without providing a reason. When I approached the bank, they were unable to provide any information. I already have HDFC, ICICI, and SBI cards with a CIBIL score over 780.
They were not the bank guys they were agents and how old is your credit history

They were not the bank guys they were agents and how old is your credit history
Yeah but they told you can visit us in bank branch. I apply only when I get pre-approved and LTF offer, and had no issue with other banks, but only with axis this keep happening, they give pre-approved offer and later reject. Credit history is more than 5 yrs.

Yeah but they told you can visit us in bank branch. I apply only when I get pre-approved and LTF offer, and had no issue with other banks, but only with axis this keep happening, they give pre-approved offer and later reject. Credit history is more than 5 yrs.
Bhai offline agent k through apply Karo hojaega

So do you have savings or salary account with axis or any other product and no cc?

They made a fool out of you by saying pre-approved...
Actually it's pre-qualified most of the times...
That means you tick most of the criteria for that card...
Approval of the application is still at their sole descrition...

Basically they are not from Bank, they all are agents

Yes I get many calls that they're offering pre approved card. I'll ask what's the limit? Then they will say they need details to login so it's not approved actually as I'm not the customer of the bank
Mujhe to limit bhi bata dete hain... Min 2L to 5L 🤣

Contact Nodal officer not PNO Tell him.all these issues and mentioned your application No.
He'll approve your application mine rejected Application got approved in same way n i made my other friends rejected Application approved in same way.
Tell him all these things you've mentioned here.
Best of luck.

Back