• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

pre approved offer

shrey1290

TF Buzz
So do u guys know how do i get pre-approved offer in hdfc.
My situation right now is:
1) I have an fd backed icici instant platinum credit card with 45k limit
2)I am 19 yrs old
3)civil of 760, Experian of 764

the issue here is my age as I believe no bank gives card to under 21.
So I don't have an account in hdfc bank but should I open a saving account in hdfc so that I can get pre approved offers? if so which type of saving account should I open.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i just tried opening account online right now it shows only 2 options 1715242562650.png
Essentially, the higher the account type the better the pre approved offer chance..
If you can afford 10k AMB, then select that and later you can upgrade it to 25k Savings Max thru digitally

sidp

TF Ace
2)I am 19 yrs old

So I don't have an account in hdfc bank but should I open a saving account in hdfc so that I can get pre approved offers? if so which type of saving account should I open.
Essentially, the higher the account type the better the pre approved offer chance..
If you can afford 10k AMB, then select that and later you can upgrade it to 25k Savings Max thru digitally
Don't open 10K mab account, it'll deduct dc charges.
Either open digi youth account ( 2.5K mab, fyf millenia dc free) or savings max(25k mab, ltf esp dc)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
2)I am 19 yrs old

Don't open 10K mab account, it'll deduct dc charges.
Either open digi youth account ( 2.5K mab, fyf millenia dc free) or savings max(25k mab, ltf esp dc)

Open digi youth .
6 month no non maintenance charges
1 yea r free dc .

Do High volume transaction
6-8 month

Icici will give u apay ..how month old is icici plat chip

shrey1290

TF Buzz
Open digi youth .
6 month no non maintenance charges
1 yea r free dc .

Do High volume transaction
6-8 month

Icici will give u apay ..how month old is icici plat chip
icici aint giving bro my plat is 4 months now. i contacted amazon and they told u have low or no ML score which doesn't make sense

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
icici aint giving bro my plat is 4 months now. i contacted amazon and they told u have low or no ML score which doesn't make sense
Wait for 6 month...it will come pre approved
Once u get pre approved apay

Contact icici on x to chnge application from normal to existing card number one

shrey1290

TF Buzz
It sure doesn't! The phrase "ML score", that is. To me. :)
this is what they said "
As we've escalated the issue, & as per the update, as we checked, you are not eligible for CBCC due to low ML Score.

As you are found to have a low ML Score and is deemed ineligible for CBCC (which could stand for a specific financial product or service), it typically means that the customer's creditworthiness or eligibility for that particular financial product is low.

This could be due to various factors, such as a history of late payments, a high level of debt, a lack of credit history, or other factors that the machine learning model used to calculate the ML Score takes into account."

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
this is what they said "
As we've escalated the issue, & as per the update, as we checked, you are not eligible for CBCC due to low ML Score.

As you are found to have a low ML Score and is deemed ineligible for CBCC (which could stand for a specific financial product or service), it typically means that the customer's creditworthiness or eligibility for that particular financial product is low.

This could be due to various factors, such as a history of late payments, a high level of debt, a lack of credit history, or other factors that the machine learning model used to calculate the ML Score takes into account."
DO you have ICICI SB account?