• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

premium savings account, focus only on good customer service

ltf4ever

TF Legend
i am looking for a savings account that would offer good customer service. like a service representative who will be available on call without going through ivr, etc.

i am okay to maintain a high balance in that account and not looking for any preferential pricing in any of the other products. just good customer service.

Also not looking for unstable (yesbank) or new/fintech banks.

any suggestions?

Anything and everything that has even a small connection with customer service. Slow to respond...that too in case they respond....most emails to RM and BM and even CM go unanswered.
I had an average of 12L in my account.....withdrew it all 2 days back.
Idfc lost 12 lakhs. That's crazy amount to lose.

i am looking for a savings account that would offer good customer service. like a service representative who will be available on call without going through ivr, etc.

i am okay to maintain a high balance in that account and not looking for any preferential pricing in any of the other products. just good customer service.

Also not looking for unstable (yesbank) or new/fintech banks.

any suggestions?
If you have good customer service ICICi is the way to.(generally)
Most of their customers care are very smart & quick.

Actually if you otp for higher variety account most bank will offer you good service. You will get dedicated no & rm to resolve your issue.

Back