• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority or Privileged Bank Account (Need Suggestions)

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier
Some banks offer specific priority or privileged bank accounts where you need to keep a certain balance in your Savings Account (say 4 Lakhs or 5 Lakhs or more). They offer benefits on Debit Cards and Credit Cards etc on such accounts.

I need suggestions from this forum as to do you have hold/know of such bank accounts? If yes, which bank, variant and what are the benefits.

My experience with HDFC Preferred is very smooth. Not even a single penny has been charged in the name of consolidation, sms or any other charges till date. Secondly HDFC is very matured bank. Holding all of my accounts (Current accounts and savings account of family) in HDFC. Having accounts in Axis Bank also but the service is very pathetic and moreover every month they are charging in the name of sms charges or other bullshit. Now planning to close all accounts in Axis Bank.

Good facility for huge CDLs at no cost, known as HDFC no cost EMI. I got 2.8L limit which most people don't have.

See, nothing out of the blue. But HDFC bank is better than many, speaking as a person who has 10+ accounts in major banks.
What Is CDL(Is It Cash Deposit Limit) Or Any Other Thing. Is 2.8L Is The CC Limit?

Back