• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority or Privileged Bank Account (Need Suggestions)

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier
Some banks offer specific priority or privileged bank accounts where you need to keep a certain balance in your Savings Account (say 4 Lakhs or 5 Lakhs or more). They offer benefits on Debit Cards and Credit Cards etc on such accounts.

I need suggestions from this forum as to do you have hold/know of such bank accounts? If yes, which bank, variant and what are the benefits.

Hmm but considering that your MAB gets 4 times (1 lac) vs the Savings Max MAB (25K), it's doesn't make sense!
Also won't they they simply downgrade the account (after sometime) on non-maintenance of MAB?
I don’t maintain 1 lac , idk if they’ll downgrade, it’s been 4 months and they have not downgraded yet.

Hmm but considering that your MAB gets 4 times (1 lac) vs the Savings Max MAB (25K), it's doesn't make sense!
Also won't they they simply downgrade the account (after sometime) on non-maintenance of MAB?
Well you can keep 1 lakh in 1 account and treat others as zero mab otherwise you have to maintain 25k mab in all 4 to not incur any charges. It's all about convenience 😅

Well you can keep 1 lakh in 1 account and treat others as zero mab otherwise you have to maintain 25k mab in all 4 to not incur any charges. It's all about convenience 😅
Yeah that's why I said, if one doesn't avail family banking it doesn't make sense to upgrade to Classic. Also you will need to link 4 accounts to match the benefit, which I guess not everyone can do!

I have a account with hdfc and icici both and both are non maintain by me (hdfc 2 months maintain with 2 lack then no maintain)
This information normally not open by the hdfc staff but this type facilities also available in the bank both hdfc or icic
I have hdfc for preferred gold account (waived of MAB CHARGES)
Also icici wealth management account ( MAINTAIN FREE)
Not any charge deduct by bank in the name of MAB OR SMS OR DEBIT CARD ETC. ITS TOTALLY non_maintenance free account . With priority service DEDICATED RM PROVIDE BY BOTH bank

Back