• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

QAB Verification Indusind bank

KGSIPO

TF Select
My required QAB shall be zero after linking the legend credit card with Indusind select account. Even after writing emails , they are not confirming my zero balance. Now, the only way is reduce the amount in the savings account and check whether non maintenance charges are being levied .My account is 50000 minimum balance account and how much I can reduce so that there can be minimum fine. As per Indusind bank, 10 % will be levied

If your Legend card and account details are showing under same user ID then it's already zero account.

I too have Pinnacle & Exclusive Account under same user ID. Have Maintenanded 1000₹ for 3 months just to test but haven't been charged anything. Now maintaining average 25k-30k and account is already 6 months old. Haven't been charged anything yet.

My required QAB shall be zero after linking the legend credit card with Indusind select account. Even after writing emails , they are not confirming my zero balance. Now, the only way is reduce the amount in the savings account and check whether non maintenance charges are being levied .My account is 50000 minimum balance account and how much I can reduce so that there can be minimum fine. As per Indusind bank, 10 % will be levied
Indus Valley civilization bank will never confirm that the account is zero balance.

Your account is already zero balance. No need to worry.

Back