• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Queries | Welcome Benefits and Monthly Milestone of HDFC DCB

ltf4ever

TF Legend
I recently got my dcb ltf card, few questions:

1) complimentary annual memberships are available upon spending 1.5L within 90 days.
is this offer also valid on ltf cards?
2) if the above offer is applicable, then dcb also has monthly milestone based coupons of bms or ola. if i spend 80k in the first month and 70k in the next 2 months, will i get both: the welcome benefit memberships, as well as coupons for 80k completion in 1st month?

@Revitup @abhigupta @sd.ac

Last edited:
S
showing my number not eligible ..
Same. When I enter my mobile it says please make sure you have entered number registered with the bank.

Earlier when I had dialled the DCB customer care toll free number, it said my number (DCB card number as well as mobile number) is not valid. So the ordinary(!) toll free representative said that it will take few weeks for the mobile number to get updated in the database. When I mentioned I have the same number which is registered with HDFC since 15 years, he said since this is super premium customer care database, it is different database etc etc.

S

Same. When I enter my mobile it says please make sure you have entered number registered with the bank.

Earlier when I had dialled the DCB customer care toll free number, it said my number (DCB card number as well as mobile number) is not valid. So the ordinary(!) toll free representative said that it will take few weeks for the mobile number to get updated in the database. When I mentioned I have the same number which is registered with HDFC since 15 years, he said since this is super premium customer care database, it is different database etc etc.
showing my number not eligible ..
I think you should email HDFC or wait if your card is fairly new.

when do we got these benifit after completing ? how many days we have to wait
For monthly, its around first week of next month

I have already completed milestone long back , still didn't received any voucher .. how to check .. do you get special link for voucher or we have to login somewhere and check ?
Did milestone completion show up in your statement?

I recently got my dcb ltf card, few questions:

1) complimentary annual memberships are available upon spending 1.5L within 90 days.
is this offer also valid on ltf cards?
2) if the above offer is applicable, then dcb also has monthly milestone based coupons of bms or ola. if i spend 80k in the first month and 70k in the next 2 months, will i get both: the welcome benefit memberships, as well as coupons for 80k completion in 1st month?

@Revitup @abhigupta @sd.ac
Can you tell the process of getting dcb life time free ..?? Is it by alumni option ??

Can you tell the process of getting dcb life time free ..?? Is it by alumni option ??
yes...and there is no formal process for it, even many employees dont know about this offer. so i mailed to priority redressal and they directed me to the nearest branch to submit all the documents. an RM from their head office had called me to explain which docs are required, and he explained it to the branch official over phone how to process my application.

Last edited:
yes...and there is no formal process for it, even many employees dont know about this offer. so i mailed to priority redressal and they directed me to the nearest branch to submit all the documents. an RM from their head office had called me to explain which docs are required, and he explained it to the branch official over phone how to process my application.
Hi thanks for your suggestions … can you put up the mail id you to whom you have addressed and the content Of the mail with your spends previously on paid dcb card , duration you are holding the card….As I have also sent a mail to the card team but they said it will be upgraded when eligible…
it shall be useful to all who want to change to free dcb

Hi thanks for your suggestions … can you put up the mail id you to whom you have addressed and the content Of the mail with your spends previously on paid dcb card , duration you are holding the card….As I have also sent a mail to the card team but they said it will be upgraded when eligible…
it shall be useful to all who want to change to free dcb
priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com
grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

i didnt have dcb before...i applied for free directly.

in the email, mention in subject and body that you want to get dcb free under their 'institutional program' and mention your institute.

if you are looking for upgrade from a lower variant, you might also mention and attach in the email your salary/itr to prove that you qualify their eligibility criteria. also attach your degree certificate.

PS: before applying, i was able to see dcb preapproved on my netbanking portal, so i also mentioned to them that you ppl have already approved, i just need to get it converted to ltf under your institutional offer.
also, attaching files will only catch their attention. in the end, you will have to submit physically self attested docs at the branch.

priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com
grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

i didnt have dcb before...i applied for free directly.

in the email, mention in subject and body that you want to get dcb free under their 'institutional program' and mention your institute.

if you are looking for upgrade from a lower variant, you might also mention and attach in the email your salary/itr to prove that you qualify their eligibility criteria. also attach your degree certificate.

PS: before applying, i was able to see dcb preapproved on my netbanking portal, so i also mentioned to them that you ppl have already approved, i just need to get it converted to ltf under your institutional offer.
also, attaching files will only catch their attention. in the end, you will have to submit physically self attested docs at the branch.
Thank you….

Back