• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query on lounge access via Axis Flipkart

This might be a silly questions but i'll ask anyway.
I have Axis Flipkart card and have done transaction well over 1 lakh in past 3 months. I have a habit of settling CC bill just after payment for bigger transactions. Due to this payment due in all my statements show very less amount. So, my transactions would still count right?

Solution
I have Axis Flipkart card and have done transaction well over 1 lakh in past 3 months. I have a habit of settling CC bill just after payment for bigger transactions. Due to this payment due in all my statements show very less amount. So, my transactions would still count right?
Absolutely!

You can access the lounge if you have done the transactions. Doesn’t matter if you settle it immediately or after the bill is generated.

You can login on Dreamfolks and check how many access are left.

It’s good that you’re settling before bill generates. This helps in improving your score. Great going!
Yess.
Login on dreamfolks Website and it will show you eligible free lounges

Absolutely!

You can access the lounge if you have done the transactions. Doesn’t matter if you settle it immediately or after the bill is generated.

You can login on Dreamfolks and check how many access are left.

It’s good that you’re settling before bill generates. This helps in improving your score. Great going!

Solution
Back