• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query on OneCard upgrade from secured to unsecured card

finbro

TF Buzz
Hello folks!
I got an offer to convert my existing FD based credit card (SBM Bank) to an unsecured credit card with limit enhancement (BOB Card).
I completed all the process as required in the app including video KYC.
After completing the video KYC it showed something like "Video KYC failed" even though the person on the video call said that my KYC details have been captured.
Now I am concerned if everything has been done correctly.

Can someone who has done similar process please help me with the following queries:
1. Has my video KYC been completed successfully ?
2. Is the screen attached normal ? has anyone else got the same screen after successful completion of KYC ?
3. How much time does it take to convert secured CC to unsecured CC (My new unsecured CC is BOB co-branded)
4. No income proof was required to be furnished during the entire process. Will this be a problem ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello folks!
I got an offer to convert my existing FD based credit card (SBM Bank) to an unsecured credit card with limit enhancement (BOB Card).
After completing the video KYC it showed something like "Video KYC failed" even though the person on the video call said that my KYC details have been captured.
Now I am concerned if everything has been done correctly since I am getting this screen as per screenshot attached and no option to do the KYC again.

Can someone who has done similar process please help me with the following queries:
2. Is the screen attached normal ? has anyone else got the same screen after successful completion of KYC ?
3. How much time does it take to convert secured CC to unsecured CC (My new unsecured CC is BOB co-branded)
4. No income proof was required to be furnished during the entire process. Will this be a problem ?

Thanks!
Is your city in tier 2 or 3 ?

Hello folks!
Now I am concerned if everything has been done correctly since I am getting this screen as per screenshot attached and no option to do the KYC again.

Thanks!
Any tricks to get the offer?
Tried reaching out to One Card multiple times. Still no offer and those fools are not changing by Bank also from SBM.

Back