• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

query regarding biz black

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If a person holding
Infinia
Tataneu
Swiggy

Already holding 3 Cards , Do they issue 4th Card Or Have to close one Card ?

Any One Got biz black as 4th Card ?

What's the Best approach To get Biz Black card

Please Share Ur thoughts

If a person holding
Infinia
Tataneu
Swiggy

Please Share Ur thoughts
you need a rm cause it will be issued as a floater card so it will your 4th cc but hdfc don't care cause it floater so contact a rm cause cc guy at branch might yes or no but RM will get you cc and might one of them will be closed not sure though cause I don't hold 3 hdfc cc so I can't comment the possibility either.

If a person holding
Infinia
Tataneu
Swiggy

Please Share Ur thoughts
you got branch and ask for cc guy and tell him you have Infinia, sign on some documents and in some 3-5 days card will approved & dispatched. no need for ITR/Current A/C. one or two branch might say no.. don't worry try again with the near or far branches.

Yes you can easily get as a floater on infinia. Contact your rm/bm
Are you sure? Actually I did talk to RM before posting here, his comments were bizblack will be approved for ppl who has business income or tax filing accordingly, for a pure salaried class they cannot apply or it gets rejected even if i have quite a decent capital gains.

Are you sure? Actually I did talk to RM before posting here, his comments were bizblack will be approved for ppl who has business income or tax filing accordingly, for a pure salaried class they cannot apply or it gets rejected even if i have quite a decent capital gains.
Correct the card name itself is business (biz) . Many here have businesses and that's why they are interested.

Back