• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

query regarding biz black

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If a person holding
Infinia
Tataneu
Swiggy

Already holding 3 Cards , Do they issue 4th Card Or Have to close one Card ?

Any One Got biz black as 4th Card ?

What's the Best approach To get Biz Black card

Please Share Ur thoughts

Is there any salaried person here who has been able to get bizblack as floater on infinia?
Yeah you can get if you infinia. Just got to branch. If not my friend there is email which he can share with me so may ne you need take a printout and send back so no need to visit branch either but I haven't tried so not sure if it work or not.

Yeah you can get if you infinia. Just got to branch. If not my friend there is email which he can share with me so may ne you need take a printout and send back so no need to visit branch either but I haven't tried so not sure if it work or not.
I have been Denied floater saying we dont issue bizblack floater for salaried. I have read on twitter and this forum thay people are getting bizblack as floater even if salaried. They denied to me though

I have been Denied floater saying we dont issue bizblack floater for salaried. I have read on twitter and this forum thay people are getting bizblack as floater even if salaried. They denied to me though
Salaried people can apply if they have any small side business. Don't mention you're salaried. In the floater form, it will ask for business details , write your own business details.

Ok, so now I will be using Biz Black only for tax payments as for any other spends, it will be similar to Infinia.
You can also use it for Utility payments like insurance and all, as 75k is cap instead of 50k to avoid 1% fees.
Thanks but I am unable to understand the logic, can you please explain ?
7500 Capping is on 4x Reward (For 1x their is no caping), Still you will continue to earn 1x upto 1.5 Lakh Reward points in each statement cycle.

You can also use it for Utility payments like insurance and all, as 75k is cap instead of 50k to avoid 1% fees
This really wouldn't come into effect right?
Since cap on RPs on utilities is 2000 RPs, you'd achieve it with 12k utility bill payments itself.

This really wouldn't come into effect right?
Since cap on RPs on utilities is 2000 RPs, you'd achieve it with 12k utility bill payments itself.
It will if you already used 5x on something like gst (like i do) then u can make 60k in 1 go & get 4.3% without any kind of fees!

You can also use it for Utility payments like insurance and all, as 75k is cap instead of 50k to avoid 1% fees.

7500 Capping is on 4x Reward (For 1x their is no caping), Still you will continue to earn 1x upto 1.5 Lakh Reward points in each statement cycle.
Got it. I was actually only talking about accerelated reward points which I did mentioned in my query as well.
But again many thanks for clarifiying.

Back