• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

query regarding biz black

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If a person holding
Infinia
Tataneu
Swiggy

Already holding 3 Cards , Do they issue 4th Card Or Have to close one Card ?

Any One Got biz black as 4th Card ?

What's the Best approach To get Biz Black card

Please Share Ur thoughts

But caping for smart buy is Different from 5x of Utility & Income tax category + 1% milestone.4x Seems fair.

Infinia Max 15k
Biz 10k for smart buy + 7.5k for 5X on utilities & tax

Yea.. I was clearing my doubts if BizBlack is worth it without income tax payments since it's only once an year thing for me.

For utilities, there's a cap of 2000 RPs per statement cycle -- so effectively 12k utility bills per month and there needs to be minimum of 50k spends per month for 5X

For non smartbuy spends, I'll be using other rewarding cards.

Only place where it's earning more is flights and hotels where it earns 1% extra with the milestone benefit which doesn't look that lucrative for me for a new card.

Features are similar but not same.

1. Infinia Gyftr limit - 15k, Biz black - 10K
2. Smartbuy vouchers, Infinia 5x, Biz black 3x
3. Tax payments - Infinia NO, Biz Black - yes with 5X above 50K spends/month
3. ITC 2+1 room and 1+1 Buffet, Infinia - Yes, biz Black - No
Acceptability is also a major factor.

If Biz Black is a primary card, a mental trauma for acceptability follows like a shadow.

Yea.. I was clearing my doubts if BizBlack is worth it without income tax payments since it's only once an year thing for me.

For utilities, there's a cap of 2000 RPs per statement cycle -- so effectively 12k utility bills per month and there needs to be minimum of 50k spends per month for 5X

For non smartbuy spends, I'll be using other rewarding cards.

Only place where it's earning more is flights and hotels where it earns 1% extra with the milestone benefit which doesn't look that lucrative for me for a new card.
I pay GST Each month & Tax quarterly (Non utility mcc) Got 30k points & 5k voucher in last 2 months (Where no other card pay anything) maybe that's why I'm biased 😅

What was the reasoning by HDFC officials?
Same network?
Ya something like can't have two core cards from same network.TBH, I didn't ask much. With BizBlack, I would anyways have closed my DCB. Won't have made sense to pay annual fee for DCB as I won't have been able to get to 10L spends for fee waiver, when I was planning to move all my major spends, like insurance and utility to BizBlack card.

Just to reconfirm, if I make income tax payment of say 55K in a month, I will get accelerated rewards of 7500 (for upto 45k at 5x rate) and 1x (266 points for balance 10k).
So total points will be 7500+266= 7766 points.

Let me know if my understanding is correct!

Ya something like can't have two core cards from same network.TBH, I didn't ask much. With BizBlack, I would anyways have closed my DCB. Won't have made sense to pay annual fee for DCB as I won't have been able to get to 10L spends for fee waiver, when I was planning to move all my major spends, like insurance and utility to BizBlack card.
Yep, BizBlack is good if either tax or bill payments are major portion of the spends.

5X will be applicable on insurance payment via Payzapp?
Yes it has been confirmed by HDFC to many people. In my first 2 months I reached 5X quota thru gst payment only, so couldn't verify. This month have made insurance payment and deliberately holding of other 5X eligible transactions, so will confirm if it's true by 15 Sep, when next bill generated.

If you have a bizblack, u don't need a infinia! So try upgrading infinia to bizblack.

I was denied at first, but i spent 8L on my b regalia in last 6 month, then asked again with upgrade form on email, got approved in 5 days. I shared upgrade form, other cc statement & my itr
If someone have infinia they should opt for bizblack not upgrade into bizblack you can both. Sure bizblack is good enough but you do know the difference when you actually redeem those point if for apple or any voucher infinia and bizblack have 2:1 vs 1:1 on infinia. My friend hold bizblack I can even get cc but I don't want bizblack for now.

If someone have infinia they should opt for bizblack not upgrade into bizblack you can both. Sure bizblack is good enough but you do know the difference when you actually redeem those point if for apple or any voucher infinia and bizblack have 2:1 vs 1:1 on infinia. My friend hold bizblack I can even get cc but I don't want bizblack for now.
I thought you do tax payments being in business? Any reason for not taking BizBlack as its beneficial for you.

I don't think so! Its same for voucher redemption in infinia & Biz-black. I.e, 2:1

Back