• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding no-cost EMI on SimplySAVE Credit Card

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hi,

I recently had purchased an AC on Flipkart, and used my SimplySAVE Credit Card for EMI, it was a no-cost 9 months EMI, got 3k off as well, so basically got the AC for 41,490 INR and since I had chosen no-cost EMI, my card was charged a transaction 39,011 INR.

All good so far, but the thing is, I ordered on 19th May, and bill generation date is 21st, so in my case bill got generated on 21st May. I was worried what'd happen because the transaction takes a while to get converted to an EMI. I got some info regarding the EMI getting converted to merchant EMI post bill generation date, while I see full amount as total bill amount that I am supposed to pay.

And my question is what exactly I am supposed to pay? The minimum due? The EMI I was supposed to pay, which was displayed on Flipkart?

Regards.

1686042855475.png 1686042872062.png 1686042895879.png

A little delayed update guys, recieved help from SBI Credit Card support team on mailbox, and after sharing my SBI Bank Savings Account statement, got reversal of the penalty charges, very supportive indeed! Also disabled auto-debit facility. Thanks for the help guys

IMG_20230623_161521.jpg

A little delayed update guys, recieved help from SBI Credit Card support team on mailbox, and after sharing my SBI Bank Savings Account statement, got reversal of the penalty charges, very supportive indeed! Also disabled auto-debit facility. Thanks for the help guys

View attachment 20662
How did you disable the auto-debit facility? They told me I'll have to sent a letter to their office.

How did you disable the auto-debit facility? They told me I'll have to sent a letter to their office.
I had to courier the printed auto-debit deactivation form filled with my Credit Card number to their office in Gurugram I think. You can download the form from here -

Address to which you're supposed to send is mentioned in there as well, physical process, can't do much about it🤷🤷🤷

Back