• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query Regarding Taj Booking Taj Epicure Plus Membership & Taj Gift Vouchers

Can we use GV for staying??

Like can we use 25% off benefit and pay using GV??
Officially - No.
You'll be advised to book at Standard Rate and then use the GV

Unofficially - Yes.
If you have some bit of Inroom Dining or Restaurant Charges billed to your room then at checkout you can give the GV. The balance post deducting food charges will be used for off setting your room night charges automatically.
Done it enough times , never been a problem

Officially - No.

Unofficially - Yes.
If you have some bit of Inroom Dining or Restaurant Charges billed to your room then at checkout you can give the GV. The balance post deducting food charges will be used for off setting your room night charges automatically.
Thanks for the experience will try to match it.

Nope no idea about it. I think its run under different brand name "Vivanta" , so not exactly a Taj Palace.

If you coming to visit Delhi, then I wont recommend staying in Dwarka, its too far from the main city.
Done. Yes they operate under Vivanta name, earlier I remember someone in my friends circle was telling it as Taj Dwaraka, seems re branded one. Thanks for the update on distance.

Which hotel is Near Pragati Maidan? Need to book 1 week stay have Points in Accor n itc!! Can stay in Taj also if it is near using Taj Experience Voucher

When are you planning to stay?? Rough dates?? Will wait for your feedback on stay and redemption and will proceed with booking.
October second week for 2 nights, after returning from Thailand.

Will update you my experience.

• Haha
Reactions: BVC
Officially - No.

Unofficially - Yes.
Wow I stayed at 5-6 Taj properties since last year and always got it on standard rates (exception been Mumbai and Wayanand). Dining was at discounted rates but not room rates. After 2 failed attempts i stopped even mentioning about member rates discounts for stays if GV's were the payment. Will try once more next time...

Wow I stayed at 5-6 Taj properties since last year and always got it on standard rates (exception been Mumbai and Wayanand). Dining was at discounted rates but not room rates. After 2 failed attempts i stopped even mentioning about member rates discounts for stays if GV's were the payment. Will try once more next time...
Will that depends from property to property??

Now Taj Reservation Booking themselves ask "Are you going to use any Amex voucher😑" the moment you say yes they will say "Discounted rates not applicable". If we say "No" only than they are providing Discounted rates. If we book Discounted property weather Amex would be redeemed or not ? Also you can use Amex or NeuCoins (anyone) for redemption !

Reactions: BVC
Back