• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query Regarding Taj Booking Taj Epicure Plus Membership & Taj Gift Vouchers

Now Taj Reservation Booking themselves ask "Are you going to use any Amex voucher😑" the moment you say yes they will say "Discounted rates not applicable". If we say "No" only than they are providing Discounted rates. If we book Discounted property weather Amex would be redeemed or not ? Also you can use Amex or NeuCoins (anyone) for redemption !
Must be because Amex - Taj vouchers being very popular and more on Taj stays. They have partnership and denying on utilising it is tough to swallow.

I am thinking of booking Vivanta in Bengaluru for 3 nights.
Planning to use Taj voucher. I confirmed by calling them and they said yes Taj voucher is accepted but I didn't mentioned amex Taj. Are these different?
Should I confirm them once more for amex Taj voucher?
Also are multiple voucher accepted at once?
1 st time using vouchers

Planning to use Taj voucher. I confirmed by calling them and they said yes Taj voucher is accepted but I didn't mentioned amex Taj. Are these different?
1 st time using vouchers
For safety u can but they will honor it.amex vouchers are accepted mostly in all city hotels without any issue

1 st time using vouchers
Yes for AmEx taj vouchers the booking should be on full rate not on member rate
Combination of vouchers well accepted

I am counting on you 😂
I had decent experience with Taj Palace, New Delhi. Stayed for couple of nights and used my discounted coupon and was seamless. They upgraded room on request as I am Taj Epicure member and as it was weekend getting breakfast table was tough, but managed to get on waiting a lot. Food was good and there was one South Indian Chef (Mani) pampered us with special items on the breakfast.

Used IndusInd Dining voucher for Dinner at ITC Maurya which was nearby.

1 st time using vouchers
I think it is better to confirm to avoid any problem later on

There are two types of vouchers... Amex Taj vouchers and Taj experience vouchers.

Taj experience vouchers work on all fare types. Discounted also. No issues

Amex Taj vouchers are little restrictive as some hotel properties do not allow them against discounted rates. Some city properties where there is good competition, Amex vouchers are accepted on discounted rates also (but no guaranty, better to check with property). Resort properties will mostly not take Amex Taj vouchers on discounted rates.

So you need to be careful if you get vouchers via Amex. For regular Taj experience vouchers, there is no issue
I guess my amex Taj vouchers, you mean the milestone benefit of Plat travel

And i hope the voucher you get while redeeming MR points as part of 18k/24k collection are Taj experience vouchers and not considered amex taj vouchers

Thanks

And i hope the voucher you get while redeeming MR points as part of 18k/24k collection are Taj experience vouchers and not considered amex taj vouchers

Thanks
It is too confusing......

Thanks
I have redeemed amex plat travel Taj vouchers in Taj properties all the time.

Okay Good. Got upgrade for 135K MR??
Nope got 1lk MR which got confirmed after I pay fee and spend 50k in 60 days. I has to negotiate instead of Taj voucher.. it was applied through referral for 20k MR as their was an offer.

Is there any difference between Taj Amex Voucher and Taj Experiences Voucher?.
If yes, is there any difference in the use case of both?

Is there any difference between Taj Amex Voucher and Taj Experiences Voucher?.
If yes, is there any difference in the use case of both?
Check this post...

Back