• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query Regarding Taj Booking Taj Epicure Plus Membership & Taj Gift Vouchers

Check this post...

Tried searching but was getting some other vague results, Thanks man✌🏻

There are two types of vouchers... Amex Taj vouchers and Taj experience vouchers.

Taj experience vouchers work on all fare types. Discounted also. No issues

Amex Taj vouchers are little restrictive as some hotel properties do not allow them against discounted rates. Some city properties where there is good competition, Amex vouchers are accepted on discounted rates also (but no guaranty, better to check with property). Resort properties will mostly not take Amex Taj vouchers on discounted rates.

So you need to be careful if you get vouchers via Amex. For regular Taj experience vouchers, there is no issue
Is there a way to differentiate Amex issued Taj voucher with others if you just have the voucher and pin. If you don't know the source, can I find out which one is which?

Is there a way to differentiate Amex issued Taj voucher with others if you just have the voucher and pin. If you don't know the source, can I find out which one is which?
Not sure, but difficult to identify just based on voucher no and pin. Voucher / pin construct is similar. May be try topping it up on Taj website and it can tell the difference

Not sure, but difficult to identify just based on voucher no and pin. Voucher / pin construct is similar. May be try topping it up on Taj website and it can tell the difference
thanks. The amex ones can't be reloaded, while others can. I guess that should differentiate.

Amex voucher has 360 days validity and taj ex 365

How will you identify this from just voucher and pin? It will only tell you expiry date (and not issuance date).
most of amex vouchers have both the dates at least ones you get on the birthday or with platinum travel milestone or as as retention benefit with charge card.

most of amex vouchers have both the dates at least ones you get on the birthday or with platinum travel milestone or as as retention benefit with charge card.
Well my query was how to differentiate if you just have the voucher and pin (and don't know the source).

Can’t we use Amex Taj GV while booking online . On booking page , we do have the option of redeeming GV , right ?

Yesterday only , I booked Taj using Non Amex GV and Neucoins . Didn’t paid a penny !

Can’t we use Amex Taj GV while booking online . On booking page , we do have the option of redeeming GV , right ?

Yesterday only , I booked Taj using Non Amex GV and Neucoins . Didn’t paid a penny !
I think I saw some one saying it is not accepting only amex taj to pay. Not sure never tried. But u do can redeem them at hotel to settle final bills when u check in u can inform the front desk they will redeem it as advance this is what they do when I stay in Taj properties

Back