• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBI Banking Ombudsman Order - SBI Card paid me Rs 5,000 compensation

sunit123

TF Premier
After 3 months of fight, today i received a compensation of Rs 5000 from SBI cards...My luck with SBI is always strong. In 2019, SBI bank paid me Rs 10000 compensation for wrong loan entry in my CIBIL account.

Regarding SBI cards, my case in short is as follows
1. I applied for SBI simply click CC online
2. My physical KYC was scheduled
3. The executive who was suppose to come for document collection refuse to come to collect document
4. He passed on my mob no to local SBI sales agencts
5. They started calling me to apply through them. Sales agents told me that no one will come to collect documents as no one is getting commission in online application.
6. At every stage, i raised complaints to SBI Cards, Nodal officer and higher authority
7. I also kept record of all the whatsapp chats
8. My application was rejected..Reason was documents not submitted
9. I complained to Honorable banking ombudsman
10. SBI replied to BO that customer never picked up call when their executive called customer to collect documents
11. I produced all the proofs that SBI Cards is lying to BO & they took me for a ride
12. BO passed order to pay 5000 Rs and today i received the money in my bank account (within 1 weeks time)

Last edited:
Celebration Win GIF by McDowells_India

Congratulations Bro..

Cheers....
After 3 months of fight, today i received a compensation of Rs 5000 from SBI cards...My luck with SBI is always strong. In 2019, SBI bank paid me Rs 10000 compensation for wrong loan entry in my CIBIL account.

Regarding SBI cards, my case in short is as follows
1. I applied for SBI simply click CC online
2. My physical KYC was scheduled
3. The executive who was suppose to come for document collection refuse to come to collect document
4. He passed on my mob no to local SBI sales agencts
5. They started calling me to apply through them. Sales agents told me that no one will come to collect documents as no one is getting commission in online application.
6. At every stage, i raised complaints to SBI Cards, Nodal officer and higher authority
7. I also kept record of all the whatsapp chats
8. My application was rejected..Reason was documents not submitted
9. I complained to Honorable banking ombudsman
10. SBI replied to BO that customer never picked up call when their executive called customer to collect documents
11. I produced all the proofs that SBI Cards is lying to BO & they took me for a ride
12. BO passed order to pay 5000 Rs and today i received the money in my bank account (within 1 weeks time)

Back